The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Racing Sparco Wheels & tyres - sold

Lbm

My Racing Sparco Crimson Inc.

SOLD

£345

They are of course in reasonable condition, but would benefit from a refurb- see photos.

Tyres already fitted are:

Rears: 275/35/ZR18 Kumho Ecsta SPT

Fronts: 245/40/ZR18 Goodyear F1

Just one of the centre caps is missing- still a good look though.

You can collect or I will meet you half way if the distance is reasonable :)

4 wheels

4 tyres

20 bolts

£345

Go on you, know you want too ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice wheels, they'll get snapped up:)

Cheers Hoff.

nice wheel man

Thanks man. Hopefully get some interesting interest ;)

Supragirlie was after some 18s, dunno if she still is, might be worth a PM to her in case she misses the thread :)

Much appreciated Kopite, I'll drop her a PM :)

I do admire your sales buimping technique.

how far are you from enfield (driving)? Am tempted and how much tread is on tyres?

I'm in Watford, so J20 on M25.

Happy to meet you at J23, South Mimms Services :)

Tread Depth

The legal minimum tread depth for cars and light trailers (including caravans) up to 3500 kgs gross vehicle weight and/or 8 seated passenger vehicles including driver is:

A minimum of 1.6mm in a continuous band throughout the central three-quarters of the tread width, throughout the whole of the circumference /I]

All four tyres are legal. No chunks or tears either.

2 Fronts have good tread. The rears have less but are are fine.

I know it's hard to tell from the photos, but you can see they're not yet slicks ;)

I am interested but have a few questions (which will probably benefit others who are interested too)...

1. This might be a dumb question but how do they actually fix? Do they use stock wheel studs with special little nuts that go down inside the holes that are visible on the wheels?

2. Do they "locate" onto the stock hubs firnly with their centre hole or do they require hub rings? If they require rings then do you have them?

3. Do you know what the offsets are front and rear?

Cheers

Dan

come on folks, £345 for a set of 18s is just crazy. Stock UK 17s were going for £300 up until recently.

Im seriously tempted by these myself but just cant afford them at this point.

Get yourselves a bargain...

Thanks Branners :)

I am interested but have a few questions (which will probably benefit others who are interested too)...

1. This might be a dumb question but how do they actually fix? Do they use stock wheel studs with special little nuts that go down inside the holes that are visible on the wheels?

2. Do they "locate" onto the stock hubs firnly with their centre hole or do they require hub rings? If they require rings then do you have them?

3. Do you know what the offsets are front and rear?

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan

1. They come with 5 bolts each and fit right on.

You will also get the male/female adaptor.

2. They go straight on.

3. Don't know this one :rolleyes::D Can't see any numbers inside the wheels themselves, however they are a fantastic fit- See my garage for more photos :)

Top of the morning to you as I wish you good health, happiness, untold riches, a free disabled parking badge, a year's supply of Frank Coopers coarse marmalade, a life free of disease and contagion, a womb full of kids, good fortune in all the gambling you happen to get involved in and a clean conscience. May you sleep soundly in your caravan while your partner is switching lanes on the motorway and always have good thoughts. May your dreams make some sort of sense to you, so that you don't have to keep bringing them up at parties to the annoyance of your friends and strangers to whom you're trying to sound interesting and complex, in the vain hope of getting inside their pants.

And lastly, chin up, chest out and nipples to the ready (CUCOANTTR).

PS

I have some wheels for sale, if I haven't already mentioned it :D

£345

:rlol:

with a post like that I wish I had a spare £345 to send your way, but it's insurance month (2 cars) and I've just got back from my MOT with 2 new front tyres. had I seen this bump been last week, I'd have had them in place of the two new tyres I just bought :(

good luck.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Cheap Skate

It’s only two days until the highlight of your week. Yes, this Thursday I'll be offering my lovely 18" wheels at the incredible knocked down price of £345 inc UK delivery.

Forget the rest, this is the best offer you'll get all week- this Thursday only on a Thursday. Remember, it takes place on this forum and its on a Thursday.

Bring your wife, bring your girlfriend, bring your ex-wife and her lesbian lover. Bring all 14kids from both marriages and as many of their pet hamsters as you can fit in the back of Richard Gere’s pick up truck.

Ladies, don’t bother to bring your husbands, we are all adults here, let’s not beat about the bush, so to speak.

OK, I’m done here. Meeting over.

Now where did I put that magazine?

£345 inc delivery

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.