The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Tickets now on sale

DamanC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and wile are camping but we are doing it in style hehe got a 6 berth caravan in a nearby complex lol:d:d:d

Its not the way to do it :rolleyes: Me and JamesMark are gonna be out in the elements, Braving

the storm. Dan, Just had a text back and he's going for sure

Please excuse the delay in updating the paid list, it will be done in good time.

Just a quick note, we have had a good chunk of payments in now. I know you have a couple of weeks to still get payments in but the sooner you get them in, the sooner you reserve your place and it helps me get things organised easier :)

PS - Anyone got a nice big BBQ or large pots and BBQ ring?

Paid list slightly updated, well, a start made :D

Please keep an eye on that list, if you are not on it and you have paid, something has gone very wrong! In which case, drop me a PM. Just a note, give it until the next round of updates before you start PMing me :)

Daman,

you have PM re BBQ, Fridges, Pots & Pans and Lanyards (email)

need anything else call me ;)

You will also need a stove burner.

Branners has the water boiler from last year to enable people to have cups of hot water for making tea / coffee :D

Just payed for me and mate

You didn't PM me your details ;) Its ok now thou, you seemed to have put them in your paypal notes.

List updated.

T&T - people tend to pay for events last minute. We have a stand for 100 cars prepaid and booked for! In the time between now and when payment is due, I have a wedding, moving house, an engagement party and lots of work. :rolleyes:

You didn't PM me your details ;) Its ok now thou, you seemed to have put them in your paypal notes.

List updated.

T&T - people tend to pay for events last minute. We have a stand for 100 cars prepaid and booked for! In the time between now and when payment is due, I have a wedding, moving house, an engagement party and lots of work. :rolleyes:

LOL Sorry about that mate .

Right, list is upto date. Im going to be very tied up for the next few days right up until the deadline. so will probably only be able to do the final batch of payments before the end of the payment date. Any problems please PM me. August 3rd is final, no exceptions.