The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Tickets now on sale

DamanC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if you don't PM them details I have asked for in the payment thread.

Hello,

I sent everything over to Mr Homer as I did a bank transfer last night as I dont have paypal. He confirmed reciept via PM and said he would contact yourself to confirm the transaction.

Sorry for the confusion.

Just did what I was asked on the other thread.

Kind regards

Tickets are available on the gate as not all clubs sell tickets in advance but I believe the food fund will be closed and you buy as you need it.

I do believe it says it somewhere. :search:

Yes but what i'm saying is alot of people wont know you can do that and not bother turning up :)

Yes but what i'm saying is alot of people wont know you can do that and not bother turning up :)

Quoted from Daman's original JAE 2008 thread (in bold):

* Cost: £14 per person for a weekend ticket (thursday - sunday). £15 for Beer and food fund. Under 12's are £8 and under 5's go free. Payment will be taken up until 3rd of august and no later to ensure tickets are posted out to you in time. Tickets are available on the gate at an extra cost but you will not be allowed to park on the club stand nor participate in the beer and food fund. You will however be able to buy food from the club BBQ separately should you wish. You are allowed 1 'lesser non supra owning friend/partner' to buy a ticket via the club but they will not be able to park their car on the club stand unless or course it is a supra! Also please note, the earliest you will be able to come is Friday 29th from 10am. The thursday is for the select few people helping out.

HTH :)