The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Tickets now on sale

DamanC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of mates on here (Believe it or not) who i think are waiting till the last min to pay

At this rate I think they will get their chance. Only problem is im moving house this weekend and have no idea when I get online :(

I've paid. :) Twice. By accident though (blinkin' Paypal :rolleyes:), but I may be bringing a friend along, so can I have a few days to see if he still wants to come along?

Andrew matey, According to Paypal we only got the one payment. Your friend is welcome. Failing that, bring your missus complete with outfit ;)

Andrew matey, According to Paypal we only got the one payment. Your friend is welcome. Failing that, bring your missus complete with outfit ;)

Well that's alright then :)

I may ask Dave to see if he would like to come anyway. He's a massive Supra fan, and used to have one.

As you say, failing that I might bring Gem along in just her underwear instead. Only if its sunny that is ;)