The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hulk Hogans Son given jail sentence

Angarak

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1315615,00.html

The equation is as follows:

Alcohol in system + racing another car + severely injuring a passenger for life (who wasnt wearing a seatbelt) = 8 months in jail.

All of the above only a couple weeks after being caught speeding @ 82mph in a construction zone.

I thought we had stupid judges.

Graziano's family has filed a civil suit against Hogan - real name Terry Bollea - and estranged wife Linda Bollea, alleging they are liable for their son's actions.

Typical US attitude - sue sue sue. If their son is old enough to drive, he's old enough to be responsible and therefore liable for his own actions.

I thought we had stupid judges.

Do you think he should have got more time? No time?

Obviously it's a case that can send a message out to the masses so there may be an element of him being made an example of but at the end of the day he screwed up big time, I'd have given him more time just for killing that lovely Supra.

I think celebs should be given more time than the plebs tbh. When they come out they don't have to worry about jobs etc so its just like going on a sh1t holiday for a couple of months then coming back to normal life.

When us plebs get out we struggle to find anyone who will employ us. If they do employ us we will have to pay for insurance to drive that we can't afford etc etc etc.

The punishment goes on WAY past the jail term for us.

Guest RHDSupra203
Given his previous driving convictions for speeding, he should have got alot more time in my book.

He did get more then JUST 8 months. The sentence also calls for Bollea to serve five years probation, 100 community service hours per year and his driver's license was suspended until he is 21 (a little over 3 years)

I don't understand how the family of the inured man are sueing the parents ? They are claiming the parents are responsible for his actions :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the inured guy buy not wearing a seatbelt is just asking for trouble :(

Well they did give him access to a 600hp car.

Guest RHDSupra203
I don't understand how the family of the inured man are sueing the parents ? They are claiming the parents are responsible for his actions :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the inured guy buy not wearing a seatbelt is just asking for trouble :(

The guy is now a freaking vegtible for the rest of his life the least they could do is pay for the hospital bills for the rest of his life. which is only what the parents are asking for them to pay.

Somthing we would do well to adopt over here IMO.

It's about time parents were made legally and financially responsible for their kids actions. And we ought to give them back the right to punish the little b's too while we're at it.

I thought the passenger died? I think he should be jailed for atleast 2 years and i hope it gets a proper buming too. there was a member on here who crashed his supra at team vally up here and his mate died im sure he got allot longer?