The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 BPU Silver RZ

Class One

It is, with much regret, that I am putting my Supra up for sale.

Owing to a change in circumstances, we require two daily runner cars, and we cannot afford to run the Supra as a daily runner.

A bit about the car:

First imported into the UK as a Grade 4 import on 1st September 2001 it was converted to miles with 66296KM showing on the odometer making the mileage 41195. The odometer is showing just shy of 110,000 miles making it around 84,500 miles.

It has had 2 previous UK owners before me, and I met it's first owner at Japshow Finale in 2005, who was a mature owner and serviced it personally from import until he sold it in 2004. The second owner didn't have the car long before I purchased it in July 2004 from a dealer. The car then, apart from a HKS panel filter and a turbo timer and AME Circlar Spec R 17" wheels was totally stock. I didn't realise at the time that the car had a rare TRD exhaust on it which now resides on Mr Angry's car.

I had the car regularly serviced (oil plugs fluids etc) and had the car decatted and a FMIC and cambelt service in October 2006 by Turbofit. I also had a pair of genuine OEM spats and skirts fitted.New crank pulley damper was fitted in April 2007.

Tax to end of April 2008, MOT June 2008.

Sale includes cats, extra wiring harness for gauges, blue led pod for gear selector on dash and other bits and pieces. ;)

Full spec of the car can be found in my garage. Edit to add you can contact me by pm or email to [email protected]. I have no intention of leaving the club, I've made a great deal of friends from here over the years. I am open to (sensible) offers on the car.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choice made, fair play to you chap.. Mine will be available for those odd occasions when you want to have a play next year.

Next step a suzuki capuccino (or whatever they are called *grin*)

PS : Still have package (so you might want to add that here)

Choice made, fair play to you chap.. Mine will be available for those odd occasions when you want to have a play next year.

Next step a suzuki capuccino (or whatever they are called *grin*)

PS : Still have package (so you might want to add that here)

I'll try and get down on Monday for the package. We might get a Cap but wifey is favouring a MX5.

I appreciate the price is cheap, and I'm not trying to devalue the price of TT's, but just trying to get interest to sell. As you know Gav, it's not a dog, far from it, as the pics testify. If it sells, it sells, if not, then we'll just have to stop buying food. :D

Crikey no Doug, lovely car and well worth that price!

Will be sad to see it go, will you hang about?

Yes I'll still be here. I have no intention of jumping ship and letting JB and the team here down. I like it here, made loads of friends, just can't afford to keep the car at present. Perhaps circumstances will change in the future but I consider myself to be very lucky to have had the priveledge to own a high performance sports car for as long as I have with a family and mortgage. The majority of people trudge on through life never ever knowing what it feels like to feel the acceleration of these cars, and drive around in their rep mobiles. So I can't complain really. :)

That is a very good price Doug for what looks like a very tidy and well looked after motor. Glad you're sticking around, wouldn't be the same without you :friends:

BTW you forgot to mention the very rare and very cool carbon fibre effect dash :cool: :)

ps. I can get loads of go faster tuning parts for MX5's and Cappuccinos :innocent: ;)

fuck me - that must be almost HALF the price of what it should be? must be worth + £9k??

i still believe that if you price the supras high, the market will follow thus everyone getting back the kinda money the deserve for such a "supercar".... :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.