The mkiv Supra Owners Club

coming soon

gaz1

single setup, including gt40/88, xs(shit) manifold, hks 50mm wastegate, down pipe, oil lines, also including a xs fmic with all pipes to fit, it is running 525 fwhp at the moment but it will all be coming off soon, i thought the manifold was cracked but it seems it is the gasket that is blowing, the turbo is 4000 miles old, the fmic is 6000 miles, and the hks wastegate is only 1500 miles old:D oh also has a xs(shit bov) incuded looking for £900 for the lot,

nah am running a greddy 4 row mate but my mate is doing a tt conversion and will be running bpu and to be honest the xs [power fmic in my opinion is fine for that use

if it does not go as a kit i will give you a shout;)

a complete single setup, including gt40/88, xs(shit) manifold, hks 50mm wastegate, down pipe, oil lines, also including a xs fmic with all pipes to fit, it is running 525 fwhp at the moment but it will all be coming off soon, i thought the manifold was cracked but it seems it is the gasket that is blowing, the turbo is 4000 miles old, the fmic is 6000 miles, and the hks wastegate is only 1500 miles old:D oh also has a xs(shit bov) incuded looking for £900 for the lot

Sorry for the stupid question. You say it's "a complete single setup" but is there anything else that would be needed?

I thought you had already gone single :search:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=127273

Well the stock tubby are off...and i do have a brand knew GT4088 sitting next to me right now. This was a deal not to be passed up though. Once i get the kit off gaz i will pick and choose which bits i want to use. So in a few weeks there i will have loads of my parts for sale so keep a look out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.