The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gone single parts + loads of aftermarket bits >>>

Sean1933

All prices plus delivery, need these out of the way: (those without pics i can take if really required)

*Greddy Speed-Limit-Defender £35

[ATTACH]65426[/ATTACH]

*Apexi dunk exhaust system £200 COLLECT ONLY (Pretty sure this is 3" but could be 3.5" - could do with a polish)

[ATTACH]65406[/ATTACH][ATTACH]65407[/ATTACH][ATTACH]65408[/ATTACH][ATTACH]65461[/ATTACH]

*Damaged original Veilside front bumper £Offers

(SEE THIS THREAD)

*NEW Aeromotive STYLE fuel regulator £Offers

(Only comes with whats in the pic)

[ATTACH]65428[/ATTACH]

*NEW Tial STYLE BOV £Offers

[ATTACH]65460[/ATTACH]

*TT TRAC ECU £Offers

*1st cat £25

[ATTACH]65419[/ATTACH]

*All the usual pipes/hoses/manifold/etc used with the twins £offers

(ask for what you need)

*Stock intercooler + intercooler pipes £Offers

(Seen better days but handy if you have damaged your own and want to get your motor back on the road, this will go in the bin it it doesnt go)

*CW 2nd decat £100

Sean you sent that IACV VSV out for me didnt you mate?

Yes mate it went out last thursday...obviously with the postal strikes its going to take a bit longer. Let me know if it doesnt get there as i have the tracking number at work, sent it recorded.

More info please then mate, what does it do exactly??

Its allows you to add/subtract fuel to the existing map. This has been setup for a j-spec BPU. The GCC which comes with it allows this to be changed with a simple turn of a small screwdriver to allow for on the fly tuning. (obviously you would need a wideband o2 gauge to aid tuning).

PM SENT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.