The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shed Clearout

garetheves

Moving house in August and with the car up for sale anyway, thought i may as well clear some of the bits and pieces cluttering up my shed. Prices DO NOT include p&p which will range from a quid on the small items to probably around £10 for things like the lights. The sub would really need to be collected.

1. J-Spec headlights - Im about to start refurbing these (Done this about 6-7 times now and pretty good at it) Once finished they will be crystal clear. The Chrome rings are in very good condition, with, from what i can see, very little (or even none at all) flaking. I will know more and post pictures up once i crack them open and find out for deffinate. The prices assuming that they are in top notch condition and come out very clear are:

a - £150 - unpainted

b - £200 if you want me to "Facelift" them for you while im at it. The Chrome rings will be kept as chrome and not painted over.

2.Goodridge Brake Lines - Brand New In Box - £40.

3. Stainless Steel Battery Cover - Few marks on it but nothing major - £30

4. LED Brake Light - All LED's working (last time i checked but will try to wire it up and check again) - £50.

5. Spark Plug Cover - I need to strip all the paint of this first and assuming it comes out ok will be going for £20. If interested for £40 i could spray it whatever colour you like.

6. HKS SMIC Hard Pipe Kit (Incomplete) - I have the original pipework for the section between the Throttle Body and IC, i also have a piece of aluminium pipe from the top of the IC towards the turbo (none HKS) but i am missing the piece that connects to the turbos themselves. Included are a few silicon connectors and hose clamps - £100

7. 10" Pioneer Sub Woofer and Box - Grey carpeted box fits nicely in the Supra. Ill even chuck in a free 500w Amp and all cables to power it - £60

8. 2x Free standing Guage holders. - Complete with screws and sticky pads for attaching to dash. One of the hodlers is a 50mm and other is a 60mm. - £10 each

Gaz,

The battery cover mate, does it have anything to secure it or just slot over the top? I have a mainenance batt and wondered if there's any point in getting this!

Cheers.

Greg

It slots over and then put your stock clamp over the top. Think ive got a pic hold on.

EDIT: Here you go

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8130/after2gc7.jpg

Gaz - ill take the cam cover please fella :)

Cool. Im getting some nitromorse this week to remove the crap paint on it. Do you need it painting or not. Ill let you know the condition of the plastic underneath when ive stripped it.

intrested in the LED Brake if all the leds are working,..... & the strimmer.

2nd in line for the LED breaklights if they dont sell...

Sorry guys there are 4 LEDs out on the light unit. They are all next to each other as well which i thought was a bit odd. Someone might still be interested in it to salvage the LED's out of it and swap them into their own to creat one full unit. Price dropped to £20

Daman, ill be getting some paint stripper tomorrow hopefully so will let you know how it comes out later in the week.

Sorry guys there are 4 LEDs out on the light unit. They are all next to each other as well which i thought was a bit odd. Someone might still be interested in it to salvage the LED's out of it and swap them into their own to creat one full unit. Price dropped to £20

Daman, ill be getting some paint stripper tomorrow hopefully so will let you know how it comes out later in the week.

Wouldn't have thought it would be overly difficult to fix the leds on it to be fair or the bit of board that has probably cracked..

1. J-Spec headlights SOLD

2.Goodridge Brake Lines - Brand New In Box - SOLD

3. Stainless Steel Battery Cover - Few marks on it but nothing major - £30

4. LED Brake Light - 4 LED's not working working, will try to fix this weekend SOLD

5. Spark Plug Cover - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

6. HKS SMIC Hard Pipe Kit (Incomplete) - I have the original pipework for the section between the Throttle Body and IC, i also have a piece of aluminium pipe from the top of the IC towards the turbo (none HKS) but i am missing the piece that connects to the turbos themselves. Included are a few silicon connectors and hose clamps - £100

7. 10" Pioneer Sub Woofer and Box - Grey carpeted box fits nicely in the Supra. Ill even chuck in a free 500w Amp and all cables to power it - £60

8. 2x Free standing Guage holders. - Complete with screws and sticky pads for attaching to dash. One of the hodlers is a 50mm and other is a 60mm. - £10 each

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.