The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JUN original front

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Mite sell my JUN front if someone offers the rite price, primed in grey no mesh, original jun fibreglass bumper

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue

yea no probs, think ill hold onto it, they are like £900 new and £400 shipping from envy iirc

Guest CoolsBlue

£325, then i had to buy materials, paint, used my air tools,my time. it all ads up, any ways if i want to buy some thing fix it up and sell it, something wrong? just cuz u wanted it and didnt get ur bid in...prat...

Guest CoolsBlue

sanded it down? the pics didnt even show how much cracking there was at the bottom!! and all this sticky tar to, then to top it of, the top corner had cracked and was wobbly, i had to fix all those bloody damaged areas, i bet if they handed u that bumper you wouldnt know what to do and just send it of to a body shop.

At the end of the day it's his bumper, he can attempt to sell it for whatever price he wants and members can make their own mind up based on what they know about the original price.

I presume before and after pictures will be posted to justify the increase in price anyway.

At the end of the day it's his bumper, he can attempt to sell it for whatever price he wants and members can make their own mind up based on what they know about the original price.

I presume before and after pictures will be posted to justify the increase in price anyway.

Agreed Michael and a valid point.

It would just be nice to see members helping one-another instead of looking to make a quick extra buck. But like you say, it's his bumper. I'll have nothing more to do with this kid.

Guest CoolsBlue

haha say what you want, use my age against me or what ever. i know what work i can do, you just hear my age and think i dont know and cant do anything, really you dont know me and what work i can do, not a pro but good enough. this bumper IS NOT FOR SALE or UP FOR GRABS ill be holding onto it for when my supras finished, please do not ask me anymore.

yea but i forgot to mention i only paint up to primer stage...

I remmeber when you first came on here, you caused a rift with poeple then, surprisingly over your age again, and I thought that it wasnt justified and stood up for you at the time, but in all fairness you are a c*ck, immature at least, and trust us, you wont see what we are all on about. And Sheefa is right, its sad to see members attempting to make money out of other members, making money is tollerated, but its when its done imorally. Most members would go out of their way to help someone else, a capability I havent seen you express yet......still your young....:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.