The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JUN original front

Guest CoolsBlue

A lot of work my frikking ass. You bought the bumper for £300 and have sanded it down and primed it. Wow, that's an extra £200 on top then is it?

Bloody jisom monkey.

thats probably about right. for the amount of work

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats probably about right. for the amount of work

if it was done professionally with a perfect finish

yea but i forgot to mention i only paint up to primer stage...

but a pro will still prob sand it down again as there will be imperfections in the bumper and first primer so it really aint worth it

Guest CoolsBlue

well hear this, if i try to rob money of members why did i do this, sell my top secret front for £250 when i got it for £330, then my top secret spats i paid £120 for and fixed up and sold for £80? and!! my top secret skirts i got for £300 and sold for £250, do i sound like a c**ck and someone who tries to get as much money out of ppl as i can get? NO. im sure if i wanted to i could of held onto them for a longer time until someone came along, but no i didnt. help ppl, well, when i was stripping down my old supra did i put high prices, no...im not no con!!! look at the comments in my trader rating.

reply how ever you want, i wont be replying in this thread again.

But you cant expect to sell second hand parts at only slightly under full retail price. Bodykit pieces are 2 a penny now days, with so many people selling them. As I said I have a Bomex front, I paid £100 for it and yes it needed some work, its is now as good as new, even will all the work I have put into, if I was to sell it I would prob only ask £200 (not that im selling it) and I do bodywork as a job. So now you understand why I said no when you wanted my Bomex + £500 for the JUN Front. TBH I think you will be very hard pushed to get over £500 for it, £300 maybe.!

Guest CoolsBlue

1 more post:D NOT FOR SALE nobody will be getting this bumper on their supra except for me. if you want a JUN go buy another one for £900 and pay a bomb on shipping.

reply how ever you want, i wont be replying in this thread again.

1 more post:D NOT FOR SALE nobody will be getting this bumper on their supra except for me. if you want a JUN go buy another one for £900 and pay a bomb on shipping.

Damn really wanted to buy from you:d

• 1 month later...
Guest CoolsBlue
you the lad who sold your rolling shell a while ago?

yea why?i sold the auto shell, i got a manual one now

Guest CoolsBlue
LMAO what a cock:blink:

??

I had a quote of £525 direct from JUN

duno about now...but before i saw they was 900 probably lowered the price becuase nobody would spend that much on one? funny this thread came back up, cuz i only put the jun front on my supra yesterday lol

??

duno about now...but before i saw they was 900 probably lowered the price becuase nobody would spend that much on one? funny this thread came back up, cuz i only put the jun front on my supra yesterday lol

I thought you just bought your'e dream bodykit so was still selling the JUN????

Guest CoolsBlue
I thought you just bought your'e dream bodykit so was still selling the JUN????

yea i did, and it is still for sale, but i just fitted it to the supra for the hell of it, if anyone wants it, ill just take it of

:D****PERFECT FIT BTW****:D

yea i did, and it is still for sale, but i just fitted it to the supra for the hell of it, if anyone wants it, ill just take it of

:D****PERFECT FIT BTW****:D

Why fit it for the sake of it and risk damaging it whilst fitting it... :):) This definately for sale now as has been for sale about 4 times.

Someone should just by it because its a famous bumper now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.