The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Blue Bullet - 6 Speed, BPU TT

S7EVE

SOLD -- SOLD -- SOLD

After several years Supra ownership and a years pleasure from the Blue Bullet, I am having to put my car up for sale to fund my house move.

The Blue Bullet is an L Reg, 6 speed manual BPU J-Spec with 95k miles. The colour is a very unique Candy Blue over a silver base.

Dyno'ed in September last year with 443bhp @ 1.2 bar - The car is running Hybrid Turbo's I have been reliably informed.

Specification:

* UK vented Bonnet

* Abflug Front bumper

* OEM Skirts

* OEM Spats

* Mirror Window Tints

* 18" Works Meister Wheels

* Goodyear Eagle F1's all round with loads of tread

* Bilstein suspension with Eibach Springs

* UK Spec Brakes Front and Rear

* Black Leather Seats with Supra Etched

* Silver Dash with Blue Lighting throughout

* Custom Blue Steering Wheel

* Pioneer Head Unit

* 12" sub, enclosure and amp

* APEXi AVCR Boost Controller

* Boost Gauge

* Turbo Timer

* RLTC with Launch Control

* FMIC

* FCD

* Custom 4" TurboFit Exhaust System (Must be heard!)

* Loads of Bling through-out the car

* CUsco CF Strut brace

* Glass UK Headlights

* HID's

* CAT 1 Alarm and Immobiliser

* 12 months Tax Included at the end of April

* 12 months MOT to be included also.

* LOADS of History and Receipts including Japanese History.

If you have not heard this car before you really cant miss her, she sounds amazing and turns heads everywhere as well as pulling like nothing I have ever driven before!

Over the past year I have spent over £2k on her, including new wheel centre covers from Nic, more bling, the whole front of the car has been painted and looks great! I've done less than 5k miles in her but had her serviced twice by TurboFit, including Oils, filters, gearbox oil, front cam seal. The car has been a toy and used very little over winter. The car is in near perfect condition, if anything the wheels may need a refurb at some point.

This car is not for the faint hearted and turns heads everywhere, the car has been an absolute pleasure to own and drive, will be sorely missed, but needs must. I hope to be back in a Supra shortly.

£11,000 is a very fair price I feel - This is your chance to drive one of the iconic cars on the Owners club, I feel. I'll let the photo's do the talking, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to PM or email me. Mobile available on request.

Thanks, Steve.

(pics taken with mobile so really dont do the car justice, further decent photo's will be available after the weekend)

Trust me, I can vouch for this car 100%, it's MINT. The sound is just bloody ridiculous though - like a Eurofighter Typhoon passing by your ears at a proximity of 2 feet! Madness.

Sorry to see it go Steve and please stick around mate. Welcome to use up that passenger seat on any runs/meets in mine anytime ;)

Greg

Thanks Greg buddy :)

I know Matt, if I could get away with keeping it I would, but the extra £10k towards a house makes a huge difference! I will be back shortly have no fear, I fancy a project.

The car and I will be down at the BBQ at TurboFit next weekend if anyone is interested in viewing.

Thanks for all your kind comments guys, she's a beauty alright with the roar of a beast too! If there was any way I could keep her I would but im on the verge of buying the house of my dreams! Its a difficult decision.

That car is gorgeous!! I was looking for a black Aristo or Supe but that colour would persuade me I think!! If only I had the money now.

I know the feeling BTW, swapping the Supra for a house - I don't regret the decision but DAMN I miss the Supra. :(

I have only just seen this. :(

As the previous owner I can only reiterate what others have said. This car is definitely one of the best looking cars on the forum. The colour is stunning and the overall condition superb.

As for the sound - well it really is unique and certainly the best sounding car I have ever owned - at that includes the orange beast.

Whoever buys this will be delighted and at the money being asked it is a bloody bargain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.