The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragon Tattoo

Stonkin

Morning peeps,

Hope you all had a good w'end. I had my dragon tattoo started yesterday. Spent 3 hours having it drawn in free hand in biro and then 4 hours having the outline done. Will be going back in 2 weeks to start the black and grey shading.

Looks a bit flat and life less at the mo, but (i think) will look fantastic when its done.

Needless to say, a bit sore this morning :D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no colours, gona be shaded in with different shades of grey. Theres also a couple of horns to finish off to the right of its head. The tattooist wanted to put smoke going up from its nostrils so didnt put horns there. But i'm not keen on the smoke idea

Cheers Ultra Supra, i think it will look quite striking once done. Colours could well make it lose what i was trying to achieve. Which was a really nice piece of art.

I was a bit nervous considering its my first :)

yes but good to not to things by half eh?[COOL][/COOL]

Thanks SupraGal :D I've wanted a drgaon tattoo for 3 years and this pic for 2, so i havent rushed into it. If i'd had it done any smaller it just wouldnt have flowed properly with my back, we did try, but it just didnt look right. As far as when i'm 80, i like to live my life for now. Dragon's have a very personal meaning to me for lots of reasons, and this picture in particular, so even when i'm 80, i will still know what this pic was all about and why i had it done. I'm not having a go by the way, feel like i went into one a bit there :)

Cheers Lambertpig to, think i'm gona need to hit the gym a bit harder now (once healed anyway) and start bulking up

wow!

I've got a couple but nothing that large... I always wanted a dragon but could never find anything I liked, sounds like you've spent plenty of time thinking about it - I like it, well done - the shadings gonna take ages though :)

How much is it gonna cost? looks v expensive to me?

Will be great...

Was thinking of using the original as our club logo for "Wessex Blades Fencing Club" as we wanted a "Wyvern" as it's the logo of "Wessex".

But it was to dark and intricate for printing small, that size - it will look great :Pling:

G

wow!

I've got a couple but nothing that large... I always wanted a dragon but could never find anything I liked, sounds like you've spent plenty of time thinking about it - I like it, well done - the shadings gonna take ages though :)

How much is it gonna cost? looks v expensive to me?

I've payed £180 for what has been done so far, to be honest i expect to pay about the same again to get it all shaded in.

Surprised no one has hated it, or maybe there just being nice by not replying :)