The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Merchandise- Tax Disc Holders

Supragal

Ok,

As you know when you join the club you get stickers etc, we were thinking that as a second year freebie we could give away tax disc holders. Now, these would be the cling filmy self stick jobbies that you normally get with the club logo etc printed on them.

We can also get tax disc holders which are the metal etched kind but these would not be free but available to buy like the club clothing is now kinda thing.

So, please vote for what you think would work best... ie free plastic ones for second year members or offering the metal ones for sale (at about £10-12 each)

Thanks guys :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mcanny

I already have a metal Supra one that I have no desire to replace with a cheap plastic type - therefore neither would be of interest I'm afraid :)

I'd rather have a nice big mug.

not a problem, mugs are under control... just getting prices then I'll be ordering them :thumbs:

:stupid: sorry, dunno what's wrong with me. I suppose what I should have said was "did you miss all the threads about people that got missed" but then i suppose the answer to that is yes anyway. :D

email me your addy and i'll send them out, still getting new batch made up so theres a delay right now

Right, I've found a company that can do these for £12 each...

It's too much of big outlay for the club to front so I can order these but it will be like the club clothing ie I need definates before I order.

So. If you want one please list your names below. I need a minimum of 30 definate orders...

Discs will be silver with the cllub logo in the middle with te url at the top and bottom following the circular edge. Once we have enough the company will send us a mock up and I can post that up.

Originally posted by SimonB

Might be worth posting a link to this in General Discussion, I only just spotted the fact I needed to put my name down...:thumbs:

it's already in chit chat... theres only so much I cna post stuff without annoying the hell out of everyone (instead of just most people :D )