TRD parts at mates rates

lovatt

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Liam has been taken ill, see details [thread=55341]HERE[/thread]

In Liam's absence, I thought I better update you all on the TRD orders. The majority of the parts are ready to be posted. The strut braces and the brake lines that needed to be ordered, were ordered last week and these should be ready to post in 3-4 weeks.

Hopefully Liam will be better soon and everything can be finalised.

really sorry for the delay and not being able to reply to people, this virus really did knock me sideways in a matter of hours

BIG thanks to nic for helping me out with the the TRD order after i decided not to go with another supplier as i couldnt trust him, and for picking this up and letting people know the score

what nic said was spot on, some parts have gone on back order but the rest are in stock, i have decided to bite the bullet and run these over at my cost air freight so as not to delay any longer

again very sorry for the hold up

I'm sure Liam would reply if he could, but an update of some description would be nice, to put people's minds at rest.

I don't think he lives that far from me so I would be happy to go round and help package everyone's orders up if that would help and he needed a hand or something :)

I'm sure Liam would reply if he could, but an update of some description would be nice, to put people's minds at rest.

I don't think he lives that far from me so I would be happy to go round and help package everyone's orders up if that would help and he needed a hand or something :)

I've not heard from Liam, but just to put everyones mind at rest, everything is parcelled up and will be posted tomorrow. Here are a few pics to keep you going in the mean time :ecstatic:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.