The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matching Slam Plates ! to match the RAD plate!

M4RK RZ

Hi chaps,

Within the next week I will have Slam plates for sale that match the finish of the very popular RAD plates most of you already have.

The finish will be just as perfect as the RAD plates I also have for sale made form the best stainless steel that will never tarnish or rust.

MY new SLAM plate means that you DO NOT have to re-locate your expansion tank ! :)

If you want to start a little list of interested parties then that will be great ;) I have worked out a discount for previous buyers !!

PRICES:

Slam plate on its own:

£20.00 Delivered !

If you wish to buy a set = SLAM and matching RAD plate I can offer this at a discounted rate of :

£40.00 Delivered !

(Individual price for pair £46.00 inc P&P)

And If you Already have a RAD plate and would like a mathcing SLAM plate I will also offer you discount ! (I have previous user names who purchaced RAD plates)

£15.00 Delivered ! (for Slam Plate)

Who is interested?

RAD PLATE PIC (slam pic to follow _ same surface finish)

attachment.php?attachmentid=63961&d=1189523909

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mark i had one of these set off you last year , would you be able to make me a slam plate without the holes for the bonnet catches and the cut out bit for the bonnet release as i have now removed them cheers

pm sent mate, I can help you out with that one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.