The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matching Slam Plates ! to match the RAD plate!

M4RK RZ

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these better than the ones that Adnan chap is selling without having to pay the hobbyist fees?

YES in my personal opinion :innocent:

I think my plate offers what no other supra Slam plate can. And this is great ! not everyone wants to do lots of work to fit a plate like this.

Anyone both NA/TURBO with an expansion tank can fit this plate without having to re-locate it.

PLUS no branding - just an attractive non tarnishing low maintenance finish.

Personally I find that shiny aluminium objects weather easily and need attention. My plate also complements the RAD plate with its small Supra LOGO. No point slapping 'Supra' all over the place.

:cool:

Please Note Special Orders

I have a few people asking for Special orders with differing holes etc.. For a one off I could absorb this, but now there are quite a few of you I will require an extra £2.00 for a special plate please :) im sure thats ok with you all?

Special orders so far are - Please add £2.00 extra to the total order cost. Please also add this in the paypal payment instructions so I know who has ordered what special.

BrettJones - No Holes

GW - No Horn or EXP

Stuart W - No Horn or EXP

Kenny G - No Horn or EXP

Thanks - I have placed the order for material today so no more specials are avalible this time.

Mark

Oh shit i have an upgraded horn. I hope it will still fit :(

Can someone explain the holes to me? I'm pretty sure i wouldnt want any holes in it, unless they are necessary..... like the ones for mounting it.

So, less holes costs more money? ;)

Hi Mark, I'm very interested in one of these, got a rad plate, but before I commit I'd like to see a pic of what they look like.

Cheers

Bob.

I guess they are the same as the one posted on this thread?

Can we have M4rk RZ paypal addy please

Cheers

Oh $#@! i have an upgraded horn. I hope it will still fit :(

Can someone explain the holes to me? I'm pretty sure i wouldnt want any holes in it, unless they are necessary..... like the ones for mounting it.

So, less holes costs more money? ;)

Yes- Less holes do cost more. Hard to understand if your not in engineering, basicaly its to do with batch qtys.

If you cut 100 things the same then your price is the same

If you cut 99 things the same and 1 different, the time spent changing the program, the files,and other factors make the price go up for the single item

I hope that explains it for you

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.