The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matching Slam Plates ! to match the RAD plate!

M4RK RZ

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment sent mate

I just read the first page propely and noticed i sent to much. I bought the rad plate already so should only be £15 but i sent £20

Want to keep it as credit ? hoping to have some other things done soon? Drop me a pm ;)

What holes are they? As far as i can tell i need the holes to keep the bonnet shut and i guess i could re-locate the horn as there aint no way it will fit with the premium horn in there.

What else is there of note? I don't need anything for the expansion tank.

What holes are they? As far as i can tell i need the holes to keep the bonnet shut and i guess i could re-locate the horn as there aint no way it will fit with the premium horn in there.

What else is there of note? I don't need anything for the expansion tank.

I have now started the wheels in motion so im not doing any more specials now mate, sorry. Pictures should be up at the end of this week of the generic.

I have now started the wheels in motion so im not doing any more specials now mate, sorry. Pictures should be up at the end of this week of the generic.

I did ask ages ago but i got no reply :(

Not to worry.

If it's a problem with the horn I had the same worry.

5 mintues under the bonnet and you can re-locate this so the rad plate will fit over it.:)

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question!

spot on dude - thanks for lending me your car to double check against the standard bumper set up.

There will be slam plate picture up tonight !!! :) :) :)

I'll have one as long as i can get it without the expansion bottle hole & horn hole.

Cheers

There were a few that placed special orders for certain holes but unfortunatly I think you missed out this time. Next time, ill see what I can do for you :)

There were a few that placed special orders for certain holes but unfortunatly I think you missed out this time. Next time, ill see what I can do for you :)

As i said, the day you posted about special orders i replied within an hour. How much notice were you looking for?

Edit: Make that within one minute.

As i said, the day you posted about special orders i replied within an hour. How much notice were you looking for?

Edit: Make that within one minute.

I have been reading back over all the posts, I was under the impression that you were deciding exactly which holes you needed, maybe I should have asked you to confirm, so my apologies for this mix up.

Either way, I can sort you out next time with exactly what you require for a slam plate so I hope this is ok.

Mark

I have been reading back over all the posts, I was under the impression that you were deciding exactly which holes you needed, maybe I should have asked you to confirm, so my apologies for this mix up.

Either way, I can sort you out next time with exactly what you require for a slam plate so I hope this is ok.

Mark

I got no reply, i guess next time will need to do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.