Another Supra Fatality :( RIP Darren Reay

GeordieSteve

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest supraqueen

I went to school with darren. the last time i saw him was august 2001, when we got our GCSE results. he was always someone i remembered and wondered about, but we lost touch as some do. 4 weeks before he died we suddenly got in touch on facebook. i remember looking on his photos and thinking whoa he's stunning! he turned out so nice and looked as though he was such a nice person still, the person i'd went to school with for 5 years.

I wanted to tell him this, but i didnt want him to take me the wrong way. 4 weeks later i regretted it, 10 months later i'm broken hearted. i keep thinking wat could have been and what we could've done. ive heard so much about darren since the time i saw him in 2001, how his personality had turned out and what he liked doing that i feel i know him so well. I just think its too late obviously to realise what could have been and this hurts so much. I know that I love Darren and that if we had been in touch A LITTLE longer then maybe something could have come of it and we couldve met up. Luckily ive found out and gathered a lot of pictures of darren and found out what he was up to. Its nice, but also makes me wonder even more what could have been. I'll always wonder about it and where we could have left off. I go to the cemetry a lot on my own, Darren is the only one who understands, but if anyone ever wants to speak about Darren then i always am open. I love talking about him and hearing about him. We were both pretty close at school and I will always treasure the memories (usually cheeky, funny ones)!!! Louise xxx

• 2 months later...

2 weeks ago, my car left the road, flipped, hit a tree and then spun 5 times, my car was a write off but I survived...Guys, our lives are so precious and although I consider myself a sensible driver, the car slid on black ice.. I know how lucky I was, it now makes me value life so much more...i didnt know darren but Iam truely gutted to have heard this tradgic news I so feel for him and the people who knew him, my thoughts go out to his freinds and family.

Please drive safely guys.