The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Repair Manuals

CJ

My ex employer has indicated that he may be able to do another run of the above but we need a minimum of 10 people to make it worth his while.

As most will know, they are the most comprehensive repair manuals available and should in no way be compared to the crap that is sold as CD's on Ebay.

These are direct copies of the Toyota manuals that include:

Clutch

W56 Manual Transmission

V160 Manual Transmission

Automatic Transmission

Propeller Shaft

Suspension and Axle

Brake System

Steering

Supplemental Restraint System

Body Electrical System

Body

Air Conditioning System

Electrical Wiring Diagrams

Engine

Ignition System

Starting System

Charging System

The delivered price will be £54 inc delivery to a UK mainland address (NI will be extra sorry). If paying by paypal, then an extra 4% needs to be added.

If you are interested, please lst your names below.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see you looking so well last week Colin, the place obviously suits you :)

One for me please if you can get another 9 (if not no big panic).

(Soo says hi x)

Cheers

Gerry

1. Miami

2. Gatso

Thank you my friend...good to catch up with you and the young lady too!

its worth noteing that they are not a complete set. i bought some a while ago and tried to find something or another (cant remember). To find that the section i was after was detailed in one of the sections missing

That's the first time I have ever heard of this. Nobody else has ever mentioned anything missing. It is strange as i took the copies directly from the manuals supplied by Toyota.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.