The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Repair Manuals

CJ

Do you think there will be another run of these at some point?

I've only just seen this thread this morning and i don't get paid till the end of the month so besides being too late anyway i wouldn't be able to get the money to be in this one :( Never have any luck me ;) lol.

Phill

Unless there are at least another 10 people , then the run wont happen for a while mate.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we all club together, buy1 copy of each, scan it in, put in on dvd...and all get a copy of that.

Then it will be about £1-£2 each for the lot!

Thank you for that most valid input into my for sale thread. I assume you must also be the type of clown that shouts out "buy at Asda cheaper" when entering Tesco stores throughout the country.

Plank! :rolleyes:

Thank you for that most valid input into my for sale thread. I assume you must also be the type of clown that shouts out "buy at Asda cheaper" when entering Tesco stores throughout the country.

Plank! :rolleyes:

:D Relax old friend, we all know about "possibilities" and as you see everyone buying from you anyway ;)

:D Relax old friend, we all know about "possibilities" and as you see everyone buying from you anyway ;)

It isn't the "possibilities" and subterfuge that annoys me. It is the downright bad manners to post that type of comment in my for sale thread. Ah well, I guess some things will never change eh? :)

I have just sent an email to the printers asking for an update. As soon as they come back to me, I will let you know what is happening. Hopefully they have been printed and are now at the finishing stage before being sent out.

From the fat Welshman? Does that mean you bought them from someone else? :innocent::D

Ok let me rephrase that col:d

I bought it from a bald headed bronzed sex machine wearing short pants and mr magoo specs:p

As I haven't heard anything to the contrary, I am assuming everyone has had their manuals and everything is fine and dandy. :)

Thank you all for taking part in the GB and also for your patience whilst I got it organised. :thumbs:

Supra Pilot was the only one who hadn't received the manuals but they have now been delivered. Has everyone else got theirs and is happy? If so, any chance you could post a sales feedback rating please? :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.