The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4" Boostlogic Exhaust - Ti Version - Super rare!

Glanza_Mike

Hi!

For sale i have my very rare and sought after 4" Boostlogic exhaust. It's the version with the titanium backbox, the rest of the pipework is stainless steel.

It comes with the rear hangar/mount with one exhaust rubber, the center mount (not pictured) and the vband clamp.

For the above i'm asking SOLD.

I can also supply the Vband to 2 bolt adapter so it can bolt up to a standard or aftermarket 2nd (de)cat. With this included the price will be SOLD.

Both prices are for collection from Birmingham/Solihull.

The pics admittedly aren't very good right now because it's now dark outside but i needed to get it for sale ASAP as I've put it in the dining room for the time being and the Mrs is going to go ape shit when she gets home :D

So i'll get some more Tomorrow Morning but it's in good overall used condition but does have some scratches to the bottom as shown in the pics, they are only scratches though, none have caused holes or anything to affect performance.

Thanks.

Isn't the Boostlogic a copy of the HKS Ti only in full Ti (just like the Whifbitz exhaust) as apposed to a stainless/ti mix. They should all be around the same shouldn't they, just with the ti sounding better?

E2A

There is this old thread, should give you a little insight - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?217156-Exhaust-dB-register

I know these are loud but do you know the difference db wise in comparison to a nur spec r

/QUOTE]

Not really sure on the dB difference mate tbh. Might have some information on the exhaust chart we have somewhere on this forum though? I think that's called something exhaust decibel register

I'm on my phone atm as I'm away till tomorrow eve. Will research tomorrow. As I'm looking for a louder exhaust for when I go back to sequential mode.

Shame as I'm up your way atm.

/QUOTE]

I'm often down South with work mate so if you for buy it I can probably deliver your way or meet you nearish. This is an awesome exhaust and if I didn't want to keep my Veilside I would be all over it.

I'm often down South with work mate so if you for buy it I can probably deliver your way or meet you nearish. This is an awesome exhaust and if I didn't want to keep my Veilside I would be all over it.

/QUOTE]

Cheers greg that's a very kind offer. I love this exhaust and it's a good price but I think it's going to be a touch louder than I wanted. It's the only thing holding me back

Pm sent. Thanks

Hi Tony

Got your PM mate. It's not my for sale thread, it's Glanza_mike's. What I said though is I am often down South (London, Reading, Bristol etc) with work so could help deliver if a buyer was interested that way.

Cheers

Greg

Hey Jake i do have a video yeah, here you go.....

sounds nice on idle, do you have any fly by videos? and is your car ttc or sequential? Im thinking if i go back to sqential I want a louder exhaust that will make some noise when giving it some and pops on let off. The nursepc is great on boost but only bangs when in ttc on let off. I know i sound like a right child :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.