The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Needed asap....Supra shell for StuartW

DodgyRog

Just been asked to put up a wanted thread by StuartW for a bare Shell, he's not worried about the Chassis legs being straight, needs to be square A-Pillar/windscreen

Please post if you can help or know of anyone that might be able to and as soon as Stuart is able he will be in touch

He is fine, just drowning his sorrows tonight and proberbly for the rest of the weekend:d

Thanks for the Pm's

This shell will be for StuartW, so I will pass on the Pm's so far to him, but it's best to post in the thread and he can jump in here himself and contact you

Or if you prefer Pm Stuart yourselves, I just posted the wanted thread to get the ball rolling, as time is going to be short to get it rebuilt for the rest of the season

Stuart's profile page is here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?3768-StuartW

Just got back, anyone got any pics/vids//i will post some up once i have unloaded the wreck! its not that bad, any shell will do but really need one this weekend..

You can pick my mates whenever bud, sorry to hear about your crash, what went wrong?

Hi Dodge, Sorry just been putting Carma to rest for the night, Have messaged Graham, Is there possibly another shell from you RobD?

Hoping to collect one tomorrow will travel have trailer ;-)

Based in Devon near exeter..

Chill time now i think i deserve it lol!

Stu

Hope you get it sorted Stu, I will leave this thread with you now mate, just shout if I can help with anything else

Just glad you are okay:thumbs:

Hi Dodge, Sorry just been putting Carma to rest for the night, Have messaged Graham, Is there possibly another shell from you RobD?

Hoping to collect one tomorrow will travel have trailer ;-)

Based in Devon near exeter..

Chill time now i think i deserve it lol!

Stu

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.