The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fikse Split Rims, 11x18 & 12x18 for widebody.

JamieP

Ive decided to sell these, serious quality on these wheels, these was made for the prodrive Aston Martin race team before they went center lock wheels.

Centers are CNC machined from rotary forged aluminum, Rims are flowformed heat-treated aluminum, very light wheel for the size.

Iirc these are the offsets, but i cant be 100%

11x18 et44

12x18 et24

Fit my nur motorsport kit perfectly, and may well fit other wide body kits such as TRD, Do-luck, Ridox, Veilside id have thought.

They are as new having just been refurbished by Ibrar, all new valves an all.

Price is £Sold collected, they are in box's and im happy for you to send your own courior should you want to.

Tyres are not as much as you think, full set for £560.

Rears http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/315-30-18-3153018-98Y-YOKOHAMA-ADVAN-SPORT-V103-/220966194570?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item33729c8d8a

Fronts http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275-35-R18-95Y-KUMHO-Ecsta-SPT-KU31-tyres-NEW-/270898969686?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&fits=Tyre+Width%3A275%7CAspect+Ratio%3A35%7CDiameter%3A18&hash=item3f12d63c56

I have the same wheels on my car in silver.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not going to do my for sale thread a lot of good now is it ;)

Sorry didn't mean anything by it just thought the ones on their suit our car really well :)

Thats not taking anything away from the set you have for sale. Both are stunning.

Good luck with the sale

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.