The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AC Stainless Steel Surrounds - Now Available

Noz

Gauging internest, might have a few of these made as I'd like a set to try a mirror finish so need to get another set made up. If people are interested I'll have a few more sets made.

Will be cheaper than buying new.

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/images/Supra_Stainless_AC_Panel1_sm.JPG

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/images/Supra_Stainless_AC_Panel.JPG

Won't include the logo.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure just getting a price. new ones are currently £33 delivered, only price I can find online which is from Thor. Any other sources to give me an idea what prices to try and get these down. Won't be anywhere near that :-)

these will be 1mm thickness.

good news Mr Raven :) the first set will be a tester. If people just show interest I'll get a rough number done.

Will make sure that its a good finish and is a good fit BEFORE i actually sell any. These are being made TUESDAY.

• 2 weeks later...
not sure just getting a price. new ones are currently £33 delivered, only price I can find online which is from Thor. Any other sources to give me an idea what prices to try and get these down. Won't be anywhere near that :-)

I've been planning on getting a bunch of stuff from here:

http://www.metal-monkey.co.uk/acatalog/Supra_MKIV_A_C_Control_Plates.html

They don't do mirror finish though. Seems you got your price pretty good.

I was thinking this earlier, but from what i can gather and from the things i have bought from him, he doesnt make them, just has ideas to get things made and asks if anyone else wants them too

I can supply things that I don't make. What I pay for them and what I charge for them is 2 different things though.

In either case a group buy thread agreed by the moderation team would need to be in place.

I couldn't care less but when there are guys getting pulled up for offering to help members out by diagnosing their cars on their rolling road because they aren't traders it's just unfair that other people feel that they can slip under the radar. This forum is getting rife with it now.

I can supply things that I don't make. What I pay for them and what I charge for them is 2 different things though.

In either case a group buy thread agreed by the moderation team would need to be in place.

I couldn't care less but when there are guys getting pulled up for offering to help members out by diagnosing their cars on their rolling road because they aren't traders it's just unfair that other people feel that they can slip under the radar. This forum is getting rife with it now.

You should be a mod.

Fair point, never saw it from that view

Maybe a mod should look at the dealings and give advice on who he should deal with these ideas and transactions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.