The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various bits from my N/A-TT transplant

Odin

Hi guys i have some parts for sale as im trying to recuperate some money from the engine transplant im in the middle of :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138591[/ATTACH] N/A Igniter pack 20+pp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138592[/ATTACH]N/A Steering reservoir 20+pp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138593[/ATTACH] N/A Fan Unit 25+pp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138594[/ATTACH] Stock N/A 2nd Cat 25+pp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138595[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138599[/ATTACH] N/A Airbox,Filter etc 40+pp - Sold

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138600[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138601[/ATTACH] Stock N/A ECU 35+pp -Sold

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138517[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138518[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138519[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138520[/ATTACH] Stock 6speed Clutch and Flywheel plenty of life left not needed as im running 5speed - 70+pp

I also have other parts up for grabs which ill take pics of tommorow:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138672[/ATTACH]Stock N/A Rad - 30+pp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138673[/ATTACH]Stock A/C rad + piping (Not pump) - 15+pp -Sold

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138668[/ATTACH]Magnecor ignition leads (from dizzy) - 30+pp -Sold

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138604[/ATTACH]2x Walbro fuel pumps and double hanger 75+pp - SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138670[/ATTACH]N/A Lump - 100 (COLLECTED)-Sold

Also now have an N/A rev cluster pre facelift - 25+pp

Cheers guys

James

Hi guys

Yes the buyer pulled out of the leads so i have them they are approx 8k miles old (approx 1 year) drop me a pm if you are still interested Missile.

Hi ripped_fear, I would be willing to sell it for 25 if you handle the p+p drop me a pm if your still interested buddy.

I wont be in the garage to pick them up again until Tuesday/Wednesday though as work is quite heavy at the start of the week.

Will part with the n/a engine for 100 if someone would collect it from my friends garage :)

Many thanks

James

Hi guys

Yes the buyer pulled out of the leads so i have them they are approx 8k miles old (approx 1 year) drop me a pm if you are still interested Missile.

Hi ripped_fear, I would be willing to sell it for 25 if you handle the p+p drop me a pm if your still interested buddy.

I wont be in the garage to pick them up again until Tuesday/Wednesday though as work is quite heavy at the start of the week.

Will part with the n/a engine for 100 if someone would collect it from my friends garage :)

Many thanks

James

how would i go about organising postage? :search:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.