The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra (NA Auto) Unmolested FACELIFT Model (1996) **NOW REDUCED TO £2,295**

Mike

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone offer me any feedback on this advert please? Is there something obviously wrong with it that I'm not seeing?

Still too pricey? It's difficult to gauge what the car is worth... it's *immaculate* hence the starting price.

I would really appreciate your comments :)

The ad is well written, didn't leave me with any questions - so that's all fine.

Personally, others may disagree, I wouldn't pay 3k for a N/A auto - I know it's a facelift and very tidy but for between 3 (if you're lucky) and 3.5 you'd be able to get a manual facelift.

Just my thoughts for you.

Josh

Edit: Just thought - maybe some interior shots would work nicely?

Thanks bud.

I've dropped off his site a bit of late so I have no idea what they go for... what would you price it at?

I'm relocating to Central London so I literally need it gone.. whatever I get for the car is going towards a bike :D

If you need it gone I can make you a silly offer right now :D

Price wise, I'm not too sure actually. I think it'll be a case of finding the right person who wants a really clean N/A (me) auto (not so me) and doing a bit of a deal with them. If time wasn't an issue, I am sure someone would give you three grand for her.

If you need it gone I can make you a silly offer right now :D

Price wise, I'm not too sure actually. I think it'll be a case of finding the right person who wants a really clean N/A (me) auto (not so me) and doing a bit of a deal with them. If time wasn't an issue, I am sure someone would give you three grand for her.

Thanks - have you tried an Auto Supra? I must admit, before I bought this one I wasn't a fan of auto boxes generally. Now I don't think I'd go back to a manual.

The Supra Auto box is particularly good btw (as folks on here will vouch). I've driven big Audi's and Marc's with auto boxes that were nowhere near as responsive and user friendly as the Supra.

This is worth £3K all day long to the right buyer. I imagine most people will pick up a pile of shit for £2.5K and then spend £500 in the first few weeks when they realise they have bought a car that needs plenty doing to it.

Just hang on Mike and certainly don't drop the price.

H.

This is worth £3K all day long to the right buyer. I imagine most people will pick up a pile of shit for £2.5K and then spend £500 in the first few weeks when they realise they have bought a car that needs plenty doing to it.

Just hang on Mike and certainly don't drop the price.

H.

Thanks H, really appreciate that :)

As anyone who knows me on here will testify, I'm not a mechanical guy, so *all* work is done by Toyoda tech (all ex-Toyota mechanics, they only work on Toyota's) and any advisories I've had as a result of a service or an MOT have been dealt with there and then. If something needs doing on the car, I don't mess about, it's been my baby for the whole time I've had it! :D

I have all recipes, MOT certs, Private reg cert, user manuals for the stereo/alarm etc. all in a file.

When I bought the car I had Toyota Chichester check out everything on it and give me a break down of any work needed - it came back clear, and I still have the documentation.

The car has been serviced every 10k miles since I've had it - 2 'A' services, then a 'B' service (all fluids/oils changed) repeatedly.

There is literally no money to spend on this car - even the brakes and tyres are new!?

Thanks for the feedback, I was tempted to drop the price again to get a quick sale, but I'll hang in there a while longer :)

So... the guy didn't turn up.. he was based in Bournemouth and I think Portsmouth was a bit far for him to go :taped:

I had a call yesterday from someone in the 'trade' who offered me £2500. When I said the price is £2995, so he would have to come a bit closer he said 'no I can't mate, I'm in the trade'.. and then went on to say he wouldn't be asking me for a warranty with it?! err... Private sale?? and I won't be knocking £500 off just because you're in the 'trade', and there is no warranty here, I'm not a garage?!

So back to square one...

BUMPSKI! :D

Guest powerslide

right price to sell but........wrong time to sell! market's virtually dead unless u wanna kill yourself by offering it for a silly price

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.