The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra (NA Auto) Unmolested FACELIFT Model (1996) **NOW REDUCED TO £2,295**

Mike

This is exactly the spec i'm looking for in a a few months time, but in Black. If you still have it in 2 months I'll consider a silver one.

Thanks mate... the rate this is going I might just!? :)

You could always give it a re-spray if you *really* wanted black... mine comes up like a bluey silver when it's been washed/waxed (as per pics).

I know some people have a bit of an aversion to silver, but on a Supra I think it looks very nice.. it shows off her curves :love: :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cor mate, what a lovely Supra!! I have just come back from the dragonball and was riding as co-pilot in TJP's TT Supra and I have now got a major compunction to buy Supra number three lol :D

I love yours and if only I had the cash... :(

Cor mate, what a lovely Supra!! I have just come back from the dragonball and was riding as co-pilot in TJP's TT Supra and I have now got a major compunction to buy Supra number three lol :D

I love yours and if only I had the cash... :(

Thanks bud! :) I need to get my finger out and get some interior pics up.. hopefully tomorrow :innocent:

I really need it sold if you want to make me an offer? ;)

Bumpski :) Anyone interested?

I'm in the process of trying to sell my flat, hence the car has taken a (no pun intended) back seat - so this is currently the only place it's advertised.

Any offers?

I'll get some interior shots up tomorrow :)

Now reduced to £2,795 :) It's only advertised on here and Gumtree currently.

I took a load of interior pictures last week... then went to Milan for the weekend and promptly lost my phone :( so I'll get some more up there this weekend.

Bumpski :)

Still no interest, despite the price drop... is there anything wrong with the interior shots?

I'm in the process of moving up to London, hence I need it gone (I don't need a car in Central London!?)

I'm going to be moving it up to folks place in Middlesbrough in a couple of weeks and I (or they) will be selling it there, on my behalf. So if anyone wants to book a viewing en route (and you don't live too far from the M1), let me know.. obviously serious enquires only ;)

My feeling is that I won't be able to get back to Portsmouth too often now to sell it (so consequently I haven't renewed the Pistonheads/AutoTrader adverts)... and I think Supra's are a bit of a rarer beastie oop North :D

Does that sound like a wise move? I could try and sell it from London, but I don't think too many people want cars here??

Any opinions?? :search:

I just sold my silver one mate, I got the most interest off pistonheads, the advert was free there. The autotrader one cost 40 quid and I only got scammers. Mine went to Belgium in the end. Lovely Sup btw, good luck with it mate

Sales are SLOWWWW at the moment. Recently sold a friends car but only had a few interested parties during the whole sale. Granted first viewing took the car but the price had to be set lower than the value of the car for the sale (IMO of course).

It's just hard times at the moment.

right price to sell but........wrong time to sell! market's virtually dead unless u wanna kill yourself by offering it for a silly price

ahh so your a trader then ;)

immaculate car and original price.... dont lower it any more :(

Thanks for the advice guys :) It's reassuring to hear that you lot like it :D

I'll be gutted to see it go.. I was considering renting a parking space near where I am in London, but for the amount of time I would actually get to enjoy the car it's just not worth it. It takes an hour to get out of town from where I live!?

It still drives like it did when I bought it.. it still wakes me up when it takes off! :D

I'll move it up to Boro and get it re-advertised - agreed on Auto Trader.. I got two scam emails a day when it was on there, and a flurry of dealers calling me offering *stupid* money on the day the advert expired.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpski! :) Now Taxed until Novemeber...

I'm moving it to Middlesbrough next weekend to sell it... I haven't got the time to do it from London/Portsmouth anymore!?

It will be on my sisters drive from next Saturday :)

£2795 anyone?

Just to confirm I'll be picking the car up from Portsmouth area (where I was based, now in London) on Friday (10th) and moving it up to London in the evening. On Saturday morning I'll be driving it to Middlesbrough (as above, with work commitments I don't have the time to actively sell it).

If you would like to see the car in London or anywhere not too far from the M1, A1, A19 - please let me know. Drop me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number to arrange a viewing.

I have a file of all receipts for work completed, all MOT certs, manuals, everything that came with the car...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.