The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my cat

Whitesupraboy2

I know this won't make me tremendously popular but ... I'm sick of them crapping in my garden, scratching my cars (yes - with CLAWS on the roof and bonnet!), terrorising my rabbit, digging up flowers, etc. etc.

Unless someone has another good idea how to humanely keep the little feckers away from me I'm going have to make a few round here 'disappear'. :complain:

:tumble:

There's only one answer I'm afraid - get a cat yourself, they keep others off their territory and as you've found 'go' in other people's gardens! :thumbs:

Whitesupraboy2 - great news, glad you're cat's returned! :tongue:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you've got the cat back! :)

I've heard that a good way to deter cats from coming into the garden is to squirt them with a water pistol, they don't like it but it won't do them any harm!

I've never got one to hand when I see one though!!

I know this won't make me tremendously popular but ... I'm sick of them crapping in my garden, scratching my cars (yes - with CLAWS on the roof and bonnet!), terrorising my rabbit, digging up flowers, etc. etc.

Unless someone has another good idea how to humanely keep the little feckers away from me I'm going have to make a few round here 'disappear'. :complain:

:tumble:

There is a way mate pee all over your carden serious or pee in a coke bottle and have a good sprinkle they will not like may have too do it a few times that solution came from a vet so worth ago.

Just make sure the neigbours aint watching u have a jimmy riddle in ya bath robe late at night :tongue:

There is a way mate pee all over your carden serious or pee in a coke bottle and have a good sprinkle they will not like may have too do it a few times that solution came from a vet so worth ago.

Just make sure the neigbours aint watching u have a jimmy riddle in ya bath robe late at night :tongue:

Yeah? Right - I'm gonna 'water the plants' tonight then! Invite all my mates round for a piss party.

Does that mean I've gotta go on my soop as well to stop them from sitting on it? I don't fancy that. ;)

Glad to here the cat is back and sfae again:d well kind off safe:p

terrorising my rabbit.
We have 2 cat's and a rabbit. The rabbit is out all the time just running around ing the garden and chases any other strange cats off and plays with our 2. So let the rabbit out and let it kick ths cat's arse. :eyebrows:

Glad to here the cat is back and sfae again:d well kind off safe:p

We have 2 cat's and a rabbit. The rabbit is out all the time just running around ing the garden and chases any other strange cats off and plays with our 2. So let the rabbit out and let it kick ths cat's arse. :eyebrows:

It really wouldn't be fair on the cats to let the rabbit "Honey Bunney" (ala Pulp Fiction) out. She'd wipe the floor. She really doesn't play nicely when she's got one on her. I've never heard a rabbit growl before, but she does.

Well - I did the business.

That was interesting. First I had to find a recepticalof which to store the urine as I didn't fancy getting my tallywhacker out in the front garden for the neighbours to see (not without charging anyway). I dug around and found a nice old jug. Great!

Now where to fill it up? Nope, not the back garden, people in their bedrooms will see. Not the passage way - too windy! Ok, the garage.

I look at my jug. What if it's too small? What if it comes gushing out and I can't stop? I've read that women can stop their pee mid flow, but men can't. I don't really want to pee all over my garage floor! It's ok...there's a watering can full, I can flush it away with that...

Right, jug ready here goes... As it turned out I needn't have worried about the quantity. I barely managed half way. What a disappointment. Should it be that colour though? Don't normally see it undiluted.

Right, I managed not to spill any of my precious cat repellant. Now where to put it. Front - by the cars. That's what annoys me most.

I gingerly wander to the front garden with my jug of delight, deperately hoping none of the sociable neighbours are about - how would explain it?

Lucky noone was around and I just poured it down the side of the drive way in a long line.

Didn't go very far - maybe I layed it on too thick? I'll have to save up some more!

Went inside and proclaimed that "I've marked my territory" to the missus and mother in law. For some reason they didn't believe me.

I'll let you know the results.

RoGuE, you do know that you also need to take a massive dump in the garden to have any effect with the local cats.

Its like handing a business card out without any contact details or name.

;)

Aw man - you've not smelt my dumps! I'd not only extradite the local cat population, but possibly most humans too.