The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Animal Tracks

Shadow Beast

Was walking my dogs this evening over the field at the back of my place and came across these foot prints, there not from my dogs there to big, there is no public footpath over there, it private farm land, and even the owner does not walk it, the next door neighbour has a small dog so not his. he has lived there 7 years now and has never seen anyone walking over there as it just the edge of a field.

So does anyone have any idea as to what they can be? they look reasonably fresh, i've put the 50p there for reference, it was not left there:)

Sorry about pics not been the best it was from my camera phone

Richie

You were very lucky. The animal that left those tracks is well known in Northamptonshire...it leaves 50p pieces on the ground and hides in the bushes, and when someone bends over to pick them up, it rushes up behind you and goodnight Vienna.

:lol:

Sounds more like it, it would of been nice to of thought that they came from a big cat but looking at pics from the net and views on here i don't think it is. i will have to keep my eyes open though because there are only 2 people allowed to walk the fields that's me and next door neighbour, so someone is out there with a sodding big dog! next question i ask is why? i live in the middle of no where!!!!!!! great:(