Singled by Turbofit !

rush

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only plus side to running a small single with 440cc injectors is that you can get BPU performance with lower boost and lower EGT's.

I think its a case that is work in progress for most... i should imagine most are looking at upgrading the injectors at some point;) ..

I know ian is:)

I expect he's running low boost or very small single (

440's can easily max out on a high boosting stock or hyrid turbo, even with raised fuel pressure.

hes using the xspower t61 and i think 1.1 bar...i'v heard they are a bit smaller than the BLt61 though

blimey where did this pop up from! :blink:

my car is now on the xspower t70, stock 440's, safc2, @1.1 bar, and is running fine with no issues at all, r.r.450 bhp thru an autobox and was still well in the safe zone, until i can afford bigger injectors im more than happy with my set up. :D :d :D

cheers all

Nice to see you smiling bud:)

my car is now on the xspower t70, stock 440's, safc2, @1.1 bar, and is running fine with no issues at all, r.r.450 bhp thru an autobox and was still well in the safe zone, until i can afford bigger injectors im more than happy with my set up. :D :d :D

cheers all

Sounds like they know what they are doing. Atleast you can stage manage going single..:)

cheers all

Yea nice one mate..i should have no problems witht the t61 then on stock injectors etc etc thanks matey:)

the xspower t70 is infact slighlty smaller than a bl t61. and the xspower t60 is the same size as a blT57 so while the t60 is ok on stock fuel the t70 however is not... with only 440 injector size the y will max out to get 450bhp atfw.. to enable you to up your boost you will need to use 550's min.

rush.. plz dont take this a dig, i am just saying this so others dont get confused with turbo sizes and the correct fuelling.. cheers bud.

Yea nice one mate..i should have no problems witht the t61 then on stock injectors etc etc thanks matey:)

as in previous post.. if you are going with a precision T61 you will need to up your fuelling to a min off 550 injectors, but ideally you will need 650's to enable you to get the most from your turbo.

Yes indeed, Burt's right to point this out as I'm sure it confuses people.

The TurboXS turbo's arn't labelled in the same was as Precision (BL etc) or Garrett's or GReddy's or HKS's etc etc...

It's a bit of a mine field but yeah the TurboXS turbo's are smaller than you'd think from the name.

as in previous post.. if you are going with a precision T61 you will need to up your fuelling to a min off 550 injectors, but ideally you will need 650's to enable you to get the most from your turbo.

Absolutely! I'm on 550's and needed to increase my fuel pressure as well.

I'd be interested to see the AFRs & duty cycles on 440's.

Guest Terry S

Difficult to say Steve, if that first part the 70.1 x 82.55 is the compressor wheel size, then the inducer is slightly smaller than a T71 and the exduce only slightly bigger than a T61. But that may be referring to the flange size. Its all a bit confusing the way it's laid out. If the comp wheel is actually 86mm x 109mm its a friggin monstrosity. Either way there isnt really enough info to compare to other turbos.

mate im using the xspower t61 so its smaller and should be ok:)

• 2 weeks later...