The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just fitted HID lights. pictures inside.

jamesmark

Anyway moving onwards, lights look much better than the stock candles fitted inside jars lol

Would like to see a pic of lights against wall if that's possible?

As said already, the Supra has projector lenses already for dipped beams. ;)

I am sure you will find that out when you get your Supra.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wo wo wo my friend that pic is from supraforums posted by ascari 2 in the H.I.D/xenon forums, the same person who gets me projectors when I need them and that is a comparison of Osram silverstars vs osram xenarc 4300k in acura TL H.I.D projectors retrofitted into supra headlamps.

Also I already knew that the dips were projectors, I have worked on supras before ;)

Wo wo wo my friend that pic is from supraforums posted by ascari 2 in the H.I.D/xenon forums, the same person who gets me projectors when I need them and that is a comparison of Osram silverstars vs osram xenarc 4300k in acura TL H.I.D projectors retrofitted into supra headlamps.

Also I already knew that the dips were projectors, I have worked on supras before ;)

However the projection is the same and not all over the place as what has been claimed, other than that I must have perfect headlamps.

Hey guys, My hids turned up today for my j-spec sup that I don't pick up till tommorrow. Do I need to swap the polarity over to get these working ? will i bust anything if i just plug it all in and try em ? mine also comes with the battery harness. If I do need to swap the polarity where do i do it on the looms ?

Hey guys, My hids turned up today for my j-spec sup that I don't pick up till tommorrow. Do I need to swap the polarity over to get these working ? will i bust anything if i just plug it all in and try em ? mine also comes with the battery harness. If I do need to swap the polarity where do i do it on the looms ?

The HID lights can only be plugged in one way, try them as normal first and if this does not work reverse the polarity on the plug that belongs to the car (as in the old plug that used to be attached to the old plug)