The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RHD EL-GLO Dials

supra steveo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Im still looking for some of the 110mph overlays for a facelift speedo (currently reading in kph), any ideas?

Id prefer some ELGLOs though... :(

I would prefer elglos too but i cant wait forever dave try visualperformance mate they might have what you need,why not get it converted to mph it would be alot easier to get a dial set.

And it would give you a true reading of speed over 115mph(on the track):)

I would prefer elglos too but i cant wait forever dave try visualperformance mate they might have what you need,why not get it converted to mph it would be alot easier to get a dial set.

And it would give you a true reading of speed over 115mph(on the track):)

Trouble is, I have a 97 facelift, so Visual Performances' dials wont do. I think I could use the tacho and speedo, but the fuel and battery meters are different so I wouldnt have a full set, which might look a bit wrong.

The ELGLOs might be worth the wait, as I think they look absolutely stunning! Anyone aware of a quick fix 110mph overlay I could use until these come along? Or could I adapt the VP ones to fit?

alreet guys

i can do the pre facelift manuals it looks like speedhut have binned doing the auto dials but as soon as this order is complete i will see about doing another i am helping a company in the UK develope the auto dials i am just waiting to see what they come up with before i give them the go ahead and it looks like they wont be able to do the TRD logos either

ah yeah massey cheers for agreeing to pick me up from the station to but my old man is bringing me down now, so stand down :D will pop and see you tho

alreet guys

i can do the pre facelift manuals it looks like speedhut have binned doing the auto dials but as soon as this order is complete i will see about doing another i am helping a company in the UK develope the auto dials i am just waiting to see what they come up with before i give them the go ahead and it looks like they wont be able to do the TRD logos either

ah yeah massey cheers for agreeing to pick me up from the station to but my old man is bringing me down now, so stand down :D will pop and see you tho

Good Stuff i will go for the pre facelift manual!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

right guys i cant do the Auto dials yet but i am trying to develope them better with a UK company the manual dials from speedhut have increased slightly in price , probably due to credit crunch and all that crap so i think they are going to be roughly £60, bit pants but hopefully if and when this next group buy goes off it will be slicker than slick and will have an uber quick turn around time

by the way i have an auto car and using the maunal dials isnt a real big issue anyway it just means that when i get the dials done the way i want them ( coz i am a bit of a perfectionist ) i will need to do a full blue LED conversion on all the shift lights and the o/d off and manu lights

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.