The mkiv Supra Owners Club

embarrassing ....

d00gzy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would you prefer "the slow one?" :) I just don't understand threads like these.

Dont read them, or comment on them dude! It created a bit of conversation and thats all i wanted, thanks very much!

was gonna buy a penguin shirt off ya, but i change my mind now

Care to repeat that in English? :blink:

I was wondering, perchance, if anybody upon this fine forum has within the last few months possibly instigated a poll within a thread to ascertain what the average age might be of those persons who had undertaken the conversion of a normally aspirated Toyota Supra to that of either a single or twin-turboed version.

I was wondering, perchance, if anybody upon this fine forum has within the last few months possibly instigated a poll within a thread to ascertain what the average age might be of those persons who had undertaken the conversion of a normally aspirated Toyota Supra to that of either a single or twin-turboed version.

Thank you my friend :D Now, let's see if the poster actually meant that or if he meant the average age of the owners of the NA as opposed to the TT :blink:

Oh, and whats the weather like in Greece because its shit here!! Can I come for tea and sit on your verandah and watch the boats coming in?!!

My friend you are more than welcome to visit any time. The weather has been very good the past week or so and this afternoon saw me sitting on the verandah catching some rays in just a pair of shorts :D

:rlol:

Correct me if im wrong but the supra front end's are all the same length are they not :D

So infact what I think you mean is my penis extention has more punch in it than yours :blink:

Yes Michael, yours has added thrust but this can be painful if done too much and in the wrong place!!;)