The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Airline Workers

bens747

I fly BMI weekly between Manchester and Heathrow. There's a few good looking crews and a few let's say no so good looking crews :).

I've noticed as well that there's also some crews that are all Scots.

As an aside, we had a female pilot the other week, and then I got off the Heathrow Express and got into a cab and it was being driven by a female cabby! I won't say whether I arrived at work ealrier or later than usual :D

Of Course u can be in the gang but we should not detract from the the fact.

I'm a poet didn't even noet. That this is the Supra BB and, this is only a thread about supra flyers in respect of airline jobs. But hey, what the hell, if you saw a big camoflaged pig fly over ur house then why not :respekt:

A well responsible job. A case of get out of work and let rip with the soop, or come out of work with still ur responsible head on. interesting to know which one lol :respekt:

In case everyone who's seen me drive is currently frantically getting refunds on their plane tickets better point out that I'm not an air traffic controller! I'm a software engineer, and not on any of the operational stuff so all I do is work on ATC simulations. Mind you, having seen some of the operational code... :looney: