• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FULL LED (as per my car, or JSpec pattern) £450

TS Style (just rings) with full LED reverse light £300

TS Style (just rings) with ring reverse light £275

TS Style (just rings) with stock reverse light £250

Judging from the remarks made at ACE Cafe, the FULL TS style (4 LED rings) was prefered over the ones on my car.

I can do any pattern, i.e. JSpec, UK, Hybrid (like mine) etc.. just ask

On top of these prices, a set of lights will need to be provided WITH loom, or I can supply for extra at going rate.

• 2 weeks later...

Si,

any chance you could take a short video, showing all the different combinations (lights on/off + with/without brakes, indicators, fogs, all off, etc)?

How much for a full set supplied if I don't have any to send to you? Cheers!

I dont have any pics/vids of the TS style, but i have pics of the full set of led lights.

I've seen the pics, do to honest IU'm sure they're not doing your work justice, they're very small and don't really show what I'd like to see as a potential customer. A vid of the full setup I was after really, to see what is doing what; e.g. do the same LEDs get brighter when you have the lights on, and then press the brakes, or are there another set, or...?

I'm after a facelift J-Spec-like setup with full LED, ideally.

Price depends what style of light you want. see post 61 ;)

Yeah it was this bit I was trying to get an answer for...

On top of these prices, a set of lights will need to be provided WITH loom, or I can supply for extra at going rate.

How much for a full set supplied if I don't have any to send to you?
;)

...what's the current going rate, do you know?

Cheers :thumbs:

sorry steve, miss-read your question. doh. it will be the price that NIC sells them at (£90 iirc) or secondhand (£50 ish) up to you which you want - most go for new.

As for the LED's. the side lights and brake have there own LED's not shared. outer ring is the side light, everything inside is the brake light. and for J-spec, one of the brake lights will also double up as a fog light - like most fog light conversions. When the weatheris better I'll take a vid for you ;)

Brill, thanks Si - I understand it a lot better now but the vid would still be useful. I'll get saving...

I take it facelift/pre facelift lights - not an issue?

Steve,

I'll have a vid for you next week as a mate of mine will be following me to film my rear end (oo-er) to the next Reading meet.

Si..

When should the prices start falling on these, as per your first post? ;)

In particular the TS single ring styles.

(Serious question)

THANKS!!

if i can find some company to mass produce the PCB's to the required shape - problem is as there not circular, it would still involve me shaping the PCB's to fit, so I'm actually back at square one again. another possibility is to have fibreglass inners made to take circular PCB's.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.