The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Rear Lights

heckler

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i still had my old car which had the bodykit and stuff on it id have a set. i think they look great. especialy on a black car :). But im keeping my new UK spec a stock looks so they wouldnt suit.

What i posted was just a random idea i thaught of. I dont expect you to make them. It was more of a "this might look cool". If it was a load of extra work which i looks like id charge the earth! At the end of the day its your free time your giving up to do these for people. The origonal price for them isnt bad. I think your right.

if i still had my old car which had the bodykit and stuff on it id have a set. i think they look great. especialy on a black car :). But im keeping my new UK spec a stock looks so they wouldnt suit.

What i posted was just a random idea i thaught of. I dont expect you to make them. It was more of a "this might look cool". If it was a load of extra work which i looks like id charge the earth! At the end of the day its your free time your giving up to do these for people. The origonal price for them isnt bad. I think your right.

I understand :D But I do like the indicator idea, I may look into this ;) I think the problem is that most do not understand how much work goes into making a set...

Si, would it be possible to have a set with the latest TS pattern?

The first ones they did were single rings and the reverse light was a normal bulb in the white lense. The latest ones I've seen and fancy have two rings per light and the pattern is different than the j-spec and uk-spec. Example, the left light going from left to right: indicator, normal/brake, reverse, normal/brake. They'll need to go on a facelift casing.

See pic here: http://www.nihoncar.com/en/news_gallery.php?id=709&img_name=Top_Secret_005.jpg

Please PM me price if possible. Thanks

Si, would it be possible to have a set with the latest TS pattern?

The first ones they did were single rings and the reverse light was a normal bulb in the white lense. The latest ones I've seen and fancy have two rings per light and the pattern is different than the j-spec and uk-spec. Example, the left light going from left to right: indicator, normal/brake, reverse, normal/brake. They'll need to go on a facelift casing.

See pic here: http://www.nihoncar.com/en/news_gallery.php?id=709&img_name=Top_Secret_005.jpg

Please PM me price if possible. Thanks

Some more shots of the "double ring" ones at night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.