The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Annoying Phrases

Matt H

Everybody has em, those phrases or sayings that people have that really annoy you for some reason. ones that do my head in are:

"jog on" when you hear someone (mostly chavs) arguing or having a go at each other and one of them just standing there saying "jog on" mate "jog on", like the other guy is gona turn round and just start jogging?!

"owned" refering to something / someone beating or being better than something else!?! owned?! what exactly are they owning?! I owned you?!? like the other person was his property but not now?!

"get in", i dont why this one annoys me, it just seems really old!

What annoys you that you hear out and about!?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Innit?"

"At the end of the day..."

"End of!" (A personal hatred of mine)

"Like" when said instead of "said" ie, "he said I should leave the nightclub" becomes "he was like...get out!, and I was like...No way! and then he was like..I'm calling the police, and the police arrived and they were like... You're under caution"

Phrases that don't actually say anything at all. The twins and Channelle in Big Brother were very annoying for this....

"yeh, like, you know? like yeh, but really, OMG, like yeh, d'ya know what I mean?" No I fucking don't know what you mean, because you haven't actually said ANY-FUCKING-THING!!!!

"he said I should leave the nightclub" becomes "he was like...get out!, and I was like...No way! and then he was like..I'm calling the police, and the police arrived and they were like... You're under caution"

Lol, you could go on all night with that one!! lol