The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blunkett's out

Ian C

:lalala:

The biggest threat to freedom in this country since A. Hitler esq. is out the door. I'm in a good mood :)

Let's hope the ID card farce dies down now, and the secret trials, the arrested-for-thinking-of-comitting-a-crime plans, the hatred against immigrants and muslims, and all his other poisonous influences will fall by the wayside :thumbs:

Not often I go off on one re politics, flambe away :D

-Ian

Originally posted by Ian C

the arrested-for-thinking-of-comitting-a-crime plans,

We should leave this in...All thieving pikey's wear burberry caps and tracksuits so they are easy to spot :sly:

Any man who thinks a company like Capita could run a national database with everyone's details correctly stored and make it run fast and securely...should be in a padded cell not the govt.!

Originally posted by Ian C

Let's hope the ID card farce dies down now, and the secret trials, the arrested-for-thinking-of-comitting-a-crime plans, the hatred against immigrants and muslims, and all his other poisonous influences will fall by the wayside :thumbs:

Not often I go off on one re politics, flambe away :D

-Ian

Steak Diane on this one m8!

About bloody time we had ID cards - arrest anyone who even thinks of terrorism and throw away the key! What bloody human rights issues do they consider?

And throw out all the bloody illegals...

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Paul E

Steak Diane on this one m8!

About bloody time we had ID cards - arrest anyone who even thinks of terrorism and throw away the key! What bloody human rights issues do they consider?

And throw out all the bloody illegals...

Dear Mr. Citizen Behaviour Officer,

I have reason to believe that Paul Evans laughed at a joke made by someone about Tony Blair. Please review the public recordings to verify this as I believe such things now fall under the "Terrorist Behaviour" umbrella, specifically "Thinking about comitting a terrorist act". I wouldn't want such terrorist behaviour to spread to normal people who have nothing to hide. I'm sure you can track his current and previous whereabouts via the biometric ID card system and the street surveillance system, failing that the implanted GPS tracker chip will do the trick.

As he is now classified as a terrorist I will assume, should he disappear, that he is being held indefinitely without trial in a secret location to be judged eventually, if ever, in secret without a jury. And as his human rights have been stripped I doubt we shall see him ever again - good riddance to such a threat to the freedom of this country!

-Ian

PS glad to see all of David Blunketts' proposals for increasing the security and freedom of the nation were enacted :)

Originally posted by Paul E

anyone who even thinks of terrorism and throw away the key!

"Dear Mrs. H,

Your Son has been arrested for wishing the Houses of Parliment could be blown up. He will be held without charge until he has been brainwashed by the state into accepting the states views on everything"

:rolleyes: Freedom of what?? Human Rights???

Guest Usmann A

Didnt they catch him making is GF's nanny's VISA, as they say"faster" ;) ?

They told the nanny itd be a year before she could obtain a VISA etc, and now she pulled a few strings(good ol Blunky) and job done!! (FORD TRANSIT) :D

I think the phase was "no favours just quicker"

I think he had seriously lost the plot it was just a matter of time.

I don’t really think the speed of the visa application was a big deal, as apparently quite a few of totally unrelated ones were dealt with and resulted in a faster than usual time scale that particular day.

WGAS anyway.

Now if they had given some one a visa who otherwise would have been denied one, then that’s a whole new ball game.

Can’t see what all the fuss is about. Sorry forgot about the tabloids got to have something to feed the mindless masses.

Only one good thing about newspapers they soak up piss the cat letter tray:flame Dev :flame Dev