bigcol

what date for pancakes  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what date for pancakes

• sunday 11th nov
    • sunday 18th nov
    • sunday 25th nov
    • sunday 2nd dec

:D TOP day out Guys n Gals, great photo,s and the weather wasnt as bad as the photo,s looked neither :)

The pancakes was a good as ever too yum yum was great seeing Kate and Mike there waiting for us too :D

Roll on next years "Pancake runs" woot woot !!

Pssssssst Where was Rays the roof ??

Cheers

-Ian-

Yeh it was good to see mike and kate. I feel come next year there will be double figures in the convoy:)

Pete, which way did you go back mate? You probably did the right thing though, it was 9.00 when I got back:blink:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete, which way did you go back mate? You probably did the right thing though, it was 9.00 when I got back:blink:

I was pottering along quite nicely. Still amazed I was back before you though.

Out of the pancake place Tom Tom took me right, then sent me green laning. :blink:

You'd have lost your front bumper I think!

Wasn't long before I was on the A5, then stayed on there to the Shrewsbury.

Its seems TomTom took you back a better way than if you had followed me then. I was doing ok but then hit slow traffic after about half an hour (after getting out of betis) so untill I hit the oswestry - wrexham strectch of the A5 I was stuck at about 40 mph.

Guest Killer Heels
:The pancakes was a good as ever too yum yum was great seeing Kate and Mike there waiting for us too :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Yeh it was good to see mike and kate. I feel come next year there will be double figures in the convoy:)

Thanks guys was good seeing you again, just sorry we couldnt make the run, but we couldn't miss out on the pancakes.

Think a special request will be going in to make the indian pancake a regular :idea:

Thanks guys was good seeing you again, just sorry we couldnt make the run, but we couldn't miss out on the pancakes.

Think a special request will be going in to make the indian pancake a regular :idea:

I think that is an excellent idea Kate, that way Lynz can order her own next time instead of "making" me share mine.:eyebrows: