• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's on like Donkey Kong!!:eyebrows:

You don't seem to realise just how much I like these pancakes

The amount of weight ive put on lately I should take it steady:rolleyes:

Geth what you laughing at:tongue::D I can keep up on the staights but like a granny on corners:D I take it you're not comming? Go on, come:)

And one more smiley for the hell of it:d

Sorry guys we are going to have to meet you on route to the Pancake House:rolleyes::rolleyes: basically I've screwed up the childcare arrangements by telling my sitter we were going Sunday! We can still make it but can only leave about lunchtime....we are not missing on Christmas Pancakes:p

We'll probably phone STE D on the way so we can arrange to meet up!

Vicki x

ok folks we need to get this sorted.

Me & Mrs Colin will be at Chester services around the 10am mark leaving at 10.30, i still need postcode for that penyyffoorrddrryyy place that we are meeting juanchan at (please send postcode)then its the pondarosa then dick about and pancakes:d

can we decide who is meeting where and when cheers :search:

Sorry guys we are going to have to meet you on route to the Pancake House:rolleyes::rolleyes: basically I've screwed up the childcare arrangements by telling my sitter we were going Sunday! We can still make it but can only leave about lunchtime....we are not missing on Christmas Pancakes:p

We'll probably phone STE D on the way so we can arrange to meet up!

Vicki x

Vicky/Paul if you leave at lunchtime we can wait at the pondarosa for you because by the time we get there, have a fry up and a cup of tea it will be 1ish so whats another 30 mins or so???? gives us chance to play with the sheep again :flasher::flasher::spank::spank::bobby::run:

anyway why should all the welsh lads get all the action (eh Hoff)

Vicky/Paul if you leave at lunchtime we can wait at the pondarosa for you because by the time we get there, have a fry up and a cup of tea it will be 1ish so whats another 30 mins or so???? gives us chance to play with the sheep again :flasher::flasher::spank::spank::bobby::run:

anyway why should all the welsh lads get all the action (eh Hoff)

They're all slags, so dont worry Col;) But the one with the red arse is mine:d

So is this list correct as it stands? (amend as nessercary:d)

Chester Services M56 at 10am depart 10:30am

1, Mr and Mrs BigCol

2, Mr & mrs Ste D

3, Rays the Roof

Penyffordd Railway Station at 10:45am

1, Jaunchan

Ponderosa Cafe for a light breakfast at 11:30

1, Hoff

2, Mr & Mrs H

The Dutch pancake house Glyn Isa, Rowen Nr conway approx 16:00-16:30

Just checked the met office website. It says it will be mainly dry with maybe the odd light shower. Not bad visability, occassional lowish cloud. But it will be windy, so carefull you dont get blown off the horseshoe pass:D So weather wise its looking ok:)

Just checked the met office website. It says it will be mainly dry with maybe the odd light shower. Not bad visability, occassional lowish cloud. But it will be windy, so carefull you dont get blown off the horseshoe pass:D So weather wise its looking ok:)

nothing wrong with getting blown on the horeshoe pass:d

Cool. It's raining on and off today, so let's hope it does dry out before tomorrow! Is no-one else coming?? Cadburys Black Purple? Pete? Marty? Shytot? GarethEves (have you sold your single yet?)? M5W TT?

:search: I might turn up Guys n Gals but it will be a last minute thing sorry........... if i do it will either Chester services or the Ponderosa depending on time ;)

Cheers

-Ian-