bigcol

what date for pancakes  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what date for pancakes

• sunday 11th nov
    • sunday 18th nov
    • sunday 25th nov
    • sunday 2nd dec

:search: I might turn up Guys n Gals but it will be a last minute thing sorry........... if i do it will either Chester services or the Ponderosa depending on time ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

Yeah that! If I do turn up it'll be at the ponderosa. Sorry about confusing matters:rolleyes:

What time will you be leaving the ponderosa?

Are you all still going to wait for Mr & Mrs H?

If I'm not coming I'll ring Ad!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know tomorrow mate. If you can come it will also be a:yahoo: Im getting up there for about 11.30. I imagine it'll be at least half 12 before we leave. I will check the forum tonight mate and let you know if anything has been decided on what time we are leaving the cafe:)

Theres about 6 of us so far. Thats why. Hopefully you and Ian can make it. But if you have stuff going on then thats fair enough:). Hope everything is ok. Like I said I'll see later if mr and mrs h are meeting us at the cafe or not then I can let you know. It be great if you could come but no worries if you cant:) Just let me know;)

Nice one Vicki. Any idea what time you'll be getting there. I'll speak to Gethin later anyway and tell him he'll probably be ok to meet us at the poderosa cafe between 1 and 1.30 if he's coming.:)

Not sure exactly what time, depends what state H. is in. He's on the lash in Liverpool:rolleyes: Hoping to leave here at 12 at the latest so 1:30ish? Oh make that 3pm I'm driving;) (Joking!)

Vicki x

Had a great day today, cheers guys n gals! :thumbs:

Good to put a few more faces to names on here too. Did anyone manage to get any decent photos? I got a couple of the rear of Pete's car while it was light, but they're a bit blurry!

If anyone fancies a repeat pancake-athon between Christmas and New Year, I think I might be free ;):innocent:

As above, great time. Got in 20mins ago so not a bad return trip.

Apart from some arse in a Merc who thought he'd got a faster car than me. This led to some wheel spinning at 60/70 on a slight bend of the A5 and a swift good bye to the Merc. :innocent:

I'll post up the few pics when I get them off the cam.