• Sunday 9th December 2007

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Hey as I'm new here would this meet in preston be a supra only meet? If so when's the next meet which isn't supra only? Cheers

Hi and welcome, i think this is a Supra Owners meeting but anybody can come and are welcome , Just turn up and say Hi :) we have a few meetings coming up Like the "Xmas do" etc just keep an eye on the N/west section......Its a bit quiet this time of the year ( ie Winter ) but in Spring/summer there is plenty going on

Cheers

-Ian-

Hi Folks,

Just to let you all know, I have booked a table for this Sunday at the Windmill Tavern at 1.30pm (address and map are on the 1st page of this thread). I have booked it for 12 people in case their is a few others thinking about coming. If it ends up that their are more than 12 that wants to come, then let me know before Sunday as they need to arrange the tables differently.

See you all their folks!

hmmmm carvery! :eyebrows:

Hi Folks,

Just to let you all know, I have booked a table for this Sunday at the Windmill Tavern at 1.30pm (address and map are on the 1st page of this thread). I have booked it for 12 people in case their is a few others thinking about coming. If it ends up that their are more than 12 that wants to come, then let me know before Sunday as they need to arrange the tables differently.

See you all their folks!

hmmmm carvery! :eyebrows:

Woot! We'll be there mate, means I have to clan the car for the first time since early October....:blink:

H.

Hey Guys, cheers for all turning up, sorry me and em had to shoot off, she had to catch her train back to Sheffield. Thought for one moment it was going to be a nice romantic 4some with Animal and his Misses and us 2, sharing the table for 12 haha! Not to worry, I think everyone turned up in the end and I got to meet some of you, sorry for those I didnt really get chance to speak to! Hope everyone enjoyed the food etc and Ill see most of you, or all of you at the Christmas do!:)

Hey Guys, cheers for all turning up, sorry me and em had to shoot off, she had to catch her train back to Sheffield. Thought for one moment it was going to be a nice romantic 4some with Animal and his Misses and us 2, sharing the table for 12 haha! Not to worry, I think everyone turned up in the end and I got to meet some of you, sorry for those I didnt really get chance to speak to! Hope everyone enjoyed the food etc and Ill see most of you, or all of you at the Christmas do!:)

Sorry we were late David. I would have liked to have had a bit of a chat but there is the Christmas "Do" next week!!;)

Lateness was due to me and Dr Doom trying to sort my spark plugs and new stereo in a couple of hours with a slight amount of rain too.....:rolleyes:

Roll on Thursday!!

H.

Sorry we were late David. I would have liked to have had a bit of a chat but there is the Christmas "Do" next week!!;)

Lateness was due to me and Dr Doom trying to sort my spark plugs and new stereo in a couple of hours with a slight amount of rain too.....:rolleyes:

Roll on Thursday!!

H.

No probs, it was quite funny really as the 4 of us had no idea who each other was, and it was kind of an excuse me, "hi, you with the mkivsupra club lol!" As we met inside rather than being stood near the car. To be fair, I think Lucy came out to use her phone just at the right time and spotted us! Then it was the 4 of us sat on a big table for 30mins, in the end the manager came and said they needed to split the tables lol, so we got food and then you all came, quite funny really as we said that would happen soon as we got up for food! I felt sorry for animal and Lucy who got there 30mins early lol and was sat on the table on there own! By the way, Please tell me you mean a week on thursday for the xmas do! As in the Thurs 20th - otherwise I have got my days mixed up and booked a room for the wrong evening! :blink:

No probs, it was quite funny really as the 4 of us had no idea who each other was, and it was kind of an excuse me, "hi, you with the mkivsupra club lol!" As we met inside rather than being stood near the car. To be fair, I think Lucy came out to use her phone just at the right time and spotted us! Then it was the 4 of us sat on a big table for 30mins, in the end the manager came and said they needed to split the tables lol, so we got food and then you all came, quite funny really as we said that would happen soon as we got up for food! I felt sorry for animal and Lucy who got there 30mins early lol and was sat on the table on there own! By the way, Please tell me you mean a week on thursday for the xmas do! As in the Thurs 20th - otherwise I have got my days mixed up and booked a room for the wrong evening! :blink:

Sorry we where late too, we had a really good time though.

The xmas do is on the 20th, but I don't mean to sound nosey but where have you booked a room, it's just I didn't think the place we where going did accomodation, but I could be wrong. Just don't want you going somewhere and being on your own.:)

Apologies for the lateness :) still I’m glad we made it as the location and food was excellent. It was nice to see everyone & I look forward to catching up properly at the Christmas do..

Oh & sorry if I didn’t seem very talkative, I stayed up to watch the boxing last night and didn’t get a massive amount of sleep: D