• Saturday 8th December 2007
    • Sunday 9th December 2007

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry we where late too, we had a really good time though.

The xmas do is on the 20th, but I don't mean to sound nosey but where have you booked a room, it's just I didn't think the place we where going did accomodation, but I could be wrong. Just don't want you going somewhere and being on your own.:)

oh bollocks! :taped:

I have just looked again at where it is and dam it, I have booked at the wrong place :(

I must of just scanned it the 1st time and not actually read where it is! I have booked a room at Owd Nells, and were going to The Owls in Standish. hmm oh dear LOL

Might have to re think this one, I wanted to have a drink, not drive all night! Im def going, good job you brought it to my attention or I would of been sat on my own for a VERY long time!:blink:

god, gutted!

oh bollocks! :taped:

I have just looked again at where it is and dam it, I have booked at the wrong place :(

I must of just scanned it the 1st time and not actually read where it is! I have booked a room at Owd Nells, and were going to The Owls in Standish. hmm oh dear LOL

Might have to re think this one, I wanted to have a drink, not drive all night! Im def going, good job you brought it to my attention or I would of been sat on my own for a VERY long time!:blink:

god, gutted!

Lol....:D

Can you not cancel the booking and get somewhere a wee bit closer?

H.