The mkiv Supra Owners Club

top secret bonnet is it chav?

jazz1

not yet have the full border II kit comming (think its the only one in the UK) but not on the car yet

heres a peep tho

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/godaston/border2.jpg

there will be lots of photos and a few Top gear style vids when it comes back from envy

Good choice there mate :thumbs: Im waiting on those front fenders to come in for mine;)

Jazz: The pics of your TS bonnet are SEX - you've done a terrific job selecting a bonnet to match the front bumper.

cheers dude exaclty what most people say when they see the car is they love the bonnet design, only that twat at work had to say it looks gay

cheers dude exaclty what most people say when they see the car is they love the bonnet design, only that twat at work had to say it looks gay

Mate seriously, don't worry about what other people think. After all, you bought a Supra. Thats about as far as "regular" people go. Just keep it smooth looking and classy and you'll be fine. Oh, and don't drive like a prick. ;)

cheers dude i dont like racing anyways:), it does get to me though as i put great detail in the car, kept it clean etc and love it to bits. Then some twat gives dumb comments, from now on il ignore them stupid comments because iv had more positive ones:)

cheers dude i dont like racing anyways:), it does get to me though as i put great detail in the car, kept it clean etc and love it to bits. Then some twat gives dumb comments, from now on il ignore them stupid comments because iv had more positive ones:)

Good man. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiise above it. I've had to!! I'm 23 and get "little dick" jokes all the time. Funnily enough not from my girlfriends though :innocent:

Let them pine for a Supra. I know I did.

I've got a TS bonnet in all is overlaquerd glory on my Supra, at the end of the day as far as i'm concerned even if it doesn't float everyones boat to me it serves a functional purpose of getting unwanted heat out from my engine bay.

If a bonnet scoop/vent is good enough for a UK Spec Supra, a TS vented hood is good enough for my J Spec TT BPU+