The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra Only After XMAS PARTY Tuesday 22nd January 2008 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see some really excellent cars there - the quality of many were really great!

I must compliment the quality of some of those worked on by Paul at Whifbitz (I think there was three or four there) - credit where due!

Also Rush's GT35R fitted by Michel looked the business too! Good luck with the mapping m8!

Left just before the rain - but drive home dogged with Golf's and various Vectras / Corsas all buzzing round, driving like to$$ers, all duly dispatched - but seriously in danger of causing an accident.

Well done Lui

Was fun, if a little quiet. Some exicitment caused by a backfiring supra, with rear and underbody flameing kit (looked like a miniture VTOL).

:rolleyes:

Thanks Lui, nice to see a few faces again. I think next time i will bring my JAE name badge

Great to see some really excellent cars there - the quality of many were really great!

I must compliment the quality of some of those worked on by Paul at Whifbitz (I think there was three or four there) - credit where due!

Also Rush's GT35R fitted by Michel looked the business too! Good luck with the mapping m8!

Left just before the rain - but drive home dogged with Golf's and various Vectras / Corsas all buzzing round, driving like to$$ers, all duly dispatched - but seriously in danger of causing an accident.

Well done Lui

Thanks mate, it was great to see so many cars we've had our hands on in one place and some cars I've sold as well! And to put names to faces, good night all round.

Great night Lui, are you going to arrange one in the summer!

Well done Lui.

Great to meet so many members, some excellent cars too :):) my particularly favorite Coolblue - great car there mate.

Cheers

Aran

Cheers Dish, I mean Fish:) I look forward to catching up with you at the Pod this year. That car is a beast you have! Was good to meet you and Movistar. Had a great evening.

Damm, Lui, I'm gutted I missed this one!! :(

Was driving mine back from Newcastle last night, so did not make it back till midnight!!

Did JamieP, liv up to his usual rep and do a few rolling burnouts and did Lui eat all the pies?

So whens the next one Lui? Come on, let see some pics of an awesome night. :D

Well what can I say but BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL for turning up & making it a great night.

I think there were 55+ supra's that made it totally & weather kept with us most of the night too which helped.

Big thanks to Jezzy too for sorting out all the of sound's through out the night.

Well Done to Fish (aka Aran) for winning the 12 months subscription with Jap Performance for best car of the night.

Ace cafe prize presentations picked by there marshals went to Supragold for best car of the night / Bigblue for best engine bay & Suprajames for best Ice setup.

Hope all of you enjoyed yourselves & had a great time.

Many Thanks Lui