The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra Only After XMAS PARTY Tuesday 22nd January 2008 presented at the Ace Cafe

lui

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who had their car cleaned and now it's gone and rained all over it?

Doing mine at midday tomorrow so all ready for 2pm mini convoy.

Has anyone noticed there is a big football match at white hart lane.

Will this affect the traffic and the police presence?

Just leave early ;)

What sort of time is this expected to finish / start leaving ?

Starts at 6pm & goes onto 11pm

Thats not good mate, really wanted to finally get a ride in the beast! What part you waiting for, is it crutial?

Just a front suspension droplink and it definitely wont be here til tomorrow now. I'll take you for a spin mate mate when it's fully mapped ;)

Lui give my space away mate :cry: I'm going to try and get there by other means but depends on how I get on with the dyno cell today.

Cheers

Matt

Just a front suspension droplink and it definitely wont be here til tomorrow now. I'll take you for a spin mate mate when it's fully mapped ;)

Lui give my space away mate :cry: I'm going to try and get there by other means but depends on how I get on with the dyno cell today.

Cheers

Matt

So sorry to hear of this Matt mate your going to be missing out on on hell of a night & will give your space up to another member cheers Lui

I know :(

So annoying, I got everything else done and the car is completely back together, washed polished and ready - sods law I spose.

For the time being Matt just measure the length of the drop link and get a local motor factors to make you up a drop link the same size. Only cost around £20 then pop the Toyota one on when it arrives :)