The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet, Sat 10th Nov @ 2pm

Tigger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should make it as its a saturday, ill try may best anyway, my car needs a good clean tho so hopefully ill be able to do that before then,theres no where round here tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatso

You are welcome to tag onto our Warminster convoy (well we can usually muster two Supra's if you call that a convoy)

Cheers

G

Sounds good

Could join Warminster Convoy too!:D

where abouts in wiltshire are you - could meet up then join up with the Warminster cars

Rick... Katie is the "Warminster Cars" (along with us).

Katie... As there may be a couple of us do you want to meet at our place - if so I'll post up directions / post code.

Our old Supra is also threatening to turn up !

Cheers

G

Not sure if i will be there in mine unless i can borrow a boost guage... Anyone? :D

:( unlucky man

just paid £75 for some sodding bolts & washers & bolts for my camber adjuster for tracking, then i need to get x 2 tyres & have all the tracking re done

i said to the garage, can't i just put some WD 40 on em to unseize them? the dude wasn't amused, honestly some ppl have no sense of humor :search:

Well i got my boost guage sorted. Nice little classic one, will do until i decide on my defi's.

Tigger - will probably bring the other half as she wants to ask you a few questions about canada. Is the other guy going (the one from canada?) Sorry but cant remember his name. Think its katies fella?

Well i got my boost guage sorted. Nice little classic one, will do until i decide on my defi's.

Tigger - will probably bring the other half as she wants to ask you a few questions about canada. Is the other guy going (the one from canada?) Sorry but cant remember his name. Think its katies fella?

That's good news:). I think it might be best if she asked Mawby or Chirs (Katie's worse half) Love ya really Chris;). Mawby's the one that's been doing all the reading not me:d