The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet, Sat 10th Nov @ 2pm

Tigger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it will prob be a30- m5-m4

Ali and myself are meeting darren at okehampton at 11 to 11;30 so should hit m5 by 12ish

A few of us will be going from bristol. Will be going m5/m4 and do the country route on the way home. Im just off junstion 21 on the M5 so will try and join you.

I'll be heading up with the Warminster guys - also i lived in canada for 7 years and the new york for 3 if its any help :)

also i won't have the internet after 5 today so if you need to contact me gatso has my number

A few of us will be going from bristol. Will be going m5/m4 and do the country route on the way home. Im just off junstion 21 on the M5 so will try and join you.

Hi Guys, mind if I join you tomorrow? Just got my Supra this week :D and would be great to meet you all. I'm in Bristol to, can one of you PM me your number or let me know where you planning to leave from.

Cheers James:)

Right have just spoken to jody t from interpro and he has invited us in for a cuppa T. He will there all day but is planning to leave there about 1.30 pm. So instead of you lot coming from deep west and meeting me then stopping again i think it will be easier just to meet at interpro.

Address is 16 Walker Way - BS35 3US.

Leave the M5 at junction 16, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A38 (signposted Thornbury)

Hi Guys, mind if I join you tomorrow? Just got my Supra this week :D and would be great to meet you all. I'm in Bristol to, can one of you PM me your number or let me know where you planning to leave from.

Cheers James:)

More the merrier mate ;)

Hey guys , i,m in S.Wales and wondered whats the chance of me coming to your little get together??? Is there anyone coming from here???? Lewysdanny

Your more than welcome to come along. Your best bet would be to meet the guys and gals at intropro. See the post above;)

Right have just spoken to jody t from interpro and he has invited us in for a cuppa T. He will there all day but is planning to leave there about 1.30 pm. So instead of you lot coming from deep west and meeting me then stopping again i think it will be easier just to meet at interpro.

Address is 16 Walker Way - BS35 3US.

Leave the M5 at junction 16, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A38 (signposted Thornbury)

Hey guys , i,m in S.Wales and wondered whats the chance of me coming to your little get together??? Is there anyone coming from here???? Lewysdanny

As tigger said see these posts. More than welcome to meet us at interpro or at chippenham.;)

Great to see everyone again (and some new faces too).

:respekt: to the people who drove up from Cornwall, makes our trips to the SEM look near !

Shame the pub could only put on two staff on a Sat afternoon when they knew we have a table for at least 15 booked - crap service.

Got a short vid as half a dozen of you drove out which I'll pop on Youtube tomorrow, not brill but interesting if it's your car on it.

Chris & Katie... nice zaust you got - I SAY, NICE ZAUST YOU GOT :D

Thanks folks....

Well pizza hut came through and looked after some of us as the service in the pub was rather poor. We needed to eat so it was a shame not to chat with everyone.

- Snake , your other half is so funny after a few white wines ;)

Thanks to tigger for organising again and i did hear a few hints being dropped about the Xmas meet :D

Also thanks for jody for inviting us to interpro for a cuppa (even though i didnt see one :)

)

See you again soon

James