The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DIY seat covers have arrived

brians25

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your seats are that bad you can get a set of front seats, subframes, runners and delivery for £220 for ebay, I just got a set for my knackered Golf GTI Mk1

Would you mind sending me the link to the seller? Are they good quality? I always thought about buying them off their buy simply didn't trust the quality.

Would you mind sending me the link to the seller? Are they good quality? I always thought about buying them off their buy simply didn't trust the quality.

I was a surprised as you could imagine to be honest :D

I told Dave about the seats but thought they were too cheap, he said "why!" and he was right, they are very nice, they also come in black and have slide and recline included, I am over the moon which is odd for ebay ! :D

seller here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TUNINGLEADER

I told Dave about the seats but thought they were too cheap, he said "why!" and he was right, they are very nice, they also come in black and have slide and recline included, I am over the moon which is odd for ebay ! :D

Thats a bargain! Would these fit a supra?

If your seats are that bad you can get a set of front seats, subframes, runners and delivery for £220 for ebay, I just got a set for my knackered Golf GTI Mk1

not a great pic as they are in the summer house wrapped up :)

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/tooquicktostop/SV201820.jpg

Wow! They look superb! Are they leather or leatherette like jap rear seats?

They look good Dean. get them down here please they are no good in the summer house?:rolleyes:

Coming this weekend Dave !

I gave the 3 original gauges as well as new ignition surround, new front and rear strut brace, new bonnet lifters and new GTi badge ;)

Nice.. I have sorted the wiring/window etc... so can now start putting all back together. the cross beam looks good satin black too.

I'll explain all when I see you mate!!;)

I've messaged him asking about the universal one, if it fits then i'll buy some!

Considering some cloth front supra seats go for around £150 depending on condition, these are cheap, even if they are leatherette! Matches the rear seats anyway! :)

Nice.. I have sorted the wiring/window etc... so can now start putting all back together. the cross beam looks good satin black too.

I'll explain all when I see you mate!!;)

Nice, what car shall we do next Edd China :D

Dave actually sounds like Edd China there the way he's worded that! :D